• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
    Floyd is half White.
    Floyd is 100% *****.

Comment

• Coming from a Klitschko nuthugger, why am I not surprised?

If Floyd was white, Carnivore would call Pac a cheating little **** who has something to hide.

Comment

• Pacman is a disgrace to the sport. He claims to be very religious yet cheats on his wife. He forces fighters down when it suits him. Ducks slick American constantly, caps fight night weights. He is sponsored by Nike, the same company which has factories in the Philippines and uses child labour; forcing them to work in inhumane conditions. PBF donated more money to a local boxing tournament than Pacman did to survivors of a cyclone in the Philippines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Barix View Post
          Pac should not agree. We all now PBF is a former Olympian. The Mayweathers have connections with USADA that is hire by GBP. The test results cannot be trusted.
          Oh, so now we have a conspiracy theory. Floyd Mayweather once fought in the Olympics, so he will use his connections to the Olympics to rig the test. What a crock of ****! The haters get more outrageous with their posts every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
            Coming from a Klitschko nuthugger, why am I not surprised?

If Floyd was white, Carnivore would call Pac a cheating little **** who has something to hide.
            No I wouldn't, I'm not a racist like you. I don't try and smear people or make accusations without a shred of evidence.

Manny Pacquiao has never failed a drug test!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
              No I wouldn't, I'm not a racist like you.

Shane Mosley as WELL

Comment

Floyd is 100% *****.
                For asking for an anti-doping test for both he and Pacquiao for the biggest non-heavyweight fight of the decade?

So this is our "Super Bowl" but we're going to treat it like a Celebrity Basketball game?

Comment

No I wouldn't, I'm not a racist like you. I don't try and smear people or make accusations without a shred of evidence.

So ****ing what? Neither did Shane Mosley. Only idiots like Vitaly fail tests...oh wait, that was OLYMPIC testing wasn't it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Barix View Post
                    Arum said he believed the USADA was "compromised" because of their relationship with Golden Boy and proposed that the Kansas City-based National Center for Drug Free Sport -- an agency that has been used by the NFL, NBA and MLB -- be charged with testing before the fight. That agency, Arum said, would limit the number of blood tests -- including no tests within 30 days of the event -- while being free to conduct urine tests at any time.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...#ixzz0agLcIuOK
                    Get a free NFL Team Jacket and Tee with SI Subscription
                    Conspiracy theory? Bull****! The key point of disagreement is the 30-day window. If Arum wants another agency to do the tests, why not agree to let that agency do random tests within 30 days of the fight? The answer is he doesn't want tests within 30 days of the fight because he knows that Pac would get caught if he is juicing. Period!!!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X