Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• level playing field my ass u just fought featherweight and came in 2 pounds over the limit.. LMAO.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
      Manny Pacquiao has never failed a drug test!

This smear campaign has gotten out of hand.
      Shane Mosley has never failed a drug test!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
        All manny has to do is say yes...and the fight is on..all this "well floyd will just make more demands" well no one knows that so manny needs to say yes

i think Floys is taking it a bit far but Manny should just do it if he has nothing to hide....the test does not draw out that much blood to were you will be weak from.

if this fight doesnt happen, how will this affect the your oipnion on boxing politics...
        Pac has agreed to the blood tests just not the day of th fight but 48 hrs prior, this is a reasonable compromise. Floyd is making unreasonable requests he knows mann's camp will never agree to, if Mayweather really wanted this fight he would compromise with 48 hrs prior. This whole thing was a strategy from the Mayweather camp from the beginning starting wih Floyd Sr. ridiculous accusations, I didn't realize he was qualified to make these type of distinctions. Floyd doesn't want this fight to ever make it to the ring. If he did he would make a compromise to 48 hrs prior and not demand someting he already knows wil never be agreed to. if he does not compromise, he is ducking this fight. Manny will do the blood test just not the day of the fight and i dont blame him

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather doesn't need weigh in, he needs way out

"For me, no problem. If he(Mayweather) wants to fight, then both of us should fight. But, if he is scared, then he should gather enough courage first before he decides to fight me." – SO SAYETH MANNY PACQUIAO

Funny thing, while the Floyd Mayweather and Pacquiao camps were squabbling publicly and privately Wednesday night, I ran into great comedian Jackie Mason at the Parker Meridian Hotel in midtown Manhattan.

Jackie’s classic line came when someone asked him in Atlantic City if he was going to Joe Schmoe’s fight weigh in.

Mason shot back: “Joe doesn’t need a weigh in, he needs a way out!”

Some want you to believe that Mayweather is looking for a way out of fighting Pacman.

read more:

Comment

• Originally posted by Barix View Post
            Pac should not agree. We all now PBF is a former Olympian. The Mayweathers have connections with USADA that is hire by GBP. The test results cannot be trusted.
            EXACTLY!!! WAY TO GO DUDE!

Comment

• Jose Conseco has never failed a drug test!

Comment

• Floyd Mayweather Jr is a jealous coward

He's been making silly, previously unheard-of demands for random blood tests in an attempt to anger Manny so the fight does not go ahead.

His ******ed fans can't see through his little game. How can anyone respect a cowardly ***** like Floyd?

Comment

• By making excuses that other fighters have never made.

Comment

• Why can't Pacquiao just take the tests, prove him wrong, and let the fists do the talking????????

Comment

• Floyd is half White.

Comment

Working...
                      X