• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
    ******ed kangaroo LOL
    Hey.....no need to be racist mate

Comment

• Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
      I"m hoping it just fight hype cause this fight really should happen. Its would be great for the sport, never mind all the boxing fanatics out there that have been craving to see this.
      yup..really hope this mess only to promote the fight.. i m not accussing floyd but i do worry when i heard people talking that his clan gonna try to frame pac during the drug test... hopefully that rumours aint true...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
        The Red K's and Infractions are going beyond Ridiculous. I keep getting Red K's for no reason ONLY from these ignorant people and their ALT's. I'm so tired of these pinoys with their blind intellect and dumb games. Honestly I'm just stating my peace and don't really care if I get banned any more. I have been told of a couple more boxing sites I will look into.These guys are the most unreasonable fans and people on the whole site. I have not even said that I believe Pac is on steroids but even being neutral with these people don't work, they want you to worship this little midget like they do and I wont. Boxing is the sport I love and not no boxer and especially not some ignorant fans or people.
        I might as well say it Now. Pac is on steroids! Now I said it for the first time. Here suck this while I search for a more reasonable boxing site Bunch of crybaby fans with no knowledge of boxing and too.
        well this will definitely make it better, no?

Comment

• Originally posted by z0jo View Post
          notice how the only posters that are saying this are black
          I'm white. Pac is getting dissed everywhere. Self ownage.

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
            I was at the Barber Shop getting my Taper Fade and there were about 20 people there waiting to get theirs, when a commercial popped up in a spanish chan saying that the fight is cancelled because Pac refuses to take a blood test!

Everyone there started to diss Pac and said how all the wins pac has should be overturned and he should be stripped and banned from the sport.

This is getting crazy already, started out as a rumor and has spread rapidly all across the world.
            You're the biggest bull****ter on the board. Stop lying.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
              I've heard of Barber SHOPS, but never of Barber SHIPS, wow thats great, I hope to get my haircut at on of yalls Barber SHIPS.
              Ooops, mispell.

Comment

• pac dont give a **** he's busy promoting a movie

Comment

• Don't front about the Red K Dondi, all it shows is you got under some ****** ass *******'s skin , i'd advise you to stick around at least until the fight is made or not, because if it's made lord help the *******'s after Floyd schools Pac .

Comment

• Its just a website man

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      You're the biggest bull****ter on the board. Stop lying.
                      Just because I like lookin clean don't mean im a bull****ter! I get haircuts I aint int that Harry Potter hair style like SOME PEOPLE!

Comment

Working...
                      X