No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by victorythagr8 View Post
    And its funny that doctor suggest after blood test, to take a rest. And you expect an athlete take a drug test day before and the day of the fight.

Having a drug test a day before the fight and on fight night will weaken people.
    Nobody says that they demanded that dude... if you give it to this agency it could happen... but like I said... I think this wouldn't be problem... I'm not an expert but I can't think of anything that you can use in a 3 day circle if you have to cycle it out as well before the fight... Mayweather demands random why should he wanted it too have 48 hours before the bout then it would be his testing... but the rules of the agency says that it could happen even shortly before the fight... like said... I don't think it has to be the deal breaker... random is still the keyword but not 3 days before the fight or less

Comment

• Breaking News! Mayweathers will make sure test result is (+)

Breaking News! Mayweathers will make sure test result is (+)

According to some reliable source, people who are close to the Mayweather Clan,The Mayweathers will see to it that the test result of Manny Pacqquiao's blood test will come out positive!
      The Mayweathers will use all their money, recources and connections to higher authorithies to be able to manipulate the test result of Manny Pacquiao!

In an interview conducted by GMA 7, Roger Mayweather stated that he is 100 percent sure that Paquiao is using a substance. That statement is one the strong proof that the Mayweathers will never accept a "negative" result of Many Pacquiao's blood test, even if the result is truly negative!

According to people close to the Mayweather Clan, These are the reasons why the Mayweaters are trying all their best to be sure that their demands are followed. The source said that there are a number of people who works in the USADA (Unied States Anti-Doping Agency) that are close to the Mayweather Clan. Therefore, Mayweathers really have the power to manipulate the result!

Author:CPK-MB of Pacland

Comment

• Please die.

Comment

• Obviously a joke, but would anyone actually be surprised if this really happened?

Comment

• i wouldnt be surprised if this happened

Comment

• If Pac doesn't rake drug test, He's Ducking

Point, Blank, Period. If it was Mayweather refusing to take the blood Test that Pac's team demanded, then all you *******s would say Floyd's ducking. Well same goes for Pac.

Comment

• Originally posted by GunzNButter View Post
                Point, Blank, Period. If it was Mayweather refusing to take the blood Test that Pac's team demanded, then all you *******s would say Floyd's ducking. Well same goes for Pac.
                imma rake ya.

Comment

• True.

What's Manny got to hide *******s?

Comment

• Then he has something to hide, Saying you would take a test but not at random is hiding something.

Comment

• Originally posted by GunzNButter View Post
                      Pacquiao is offering to take drug tests already you dunce. The timing is causing the issue, duh!

If Mayweather does not accept the compromise, he is the one ducking.

Comment

Working...
                      X