Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is geting childish.

Comment

• Hahahaha

you killed me man, sounds like a good deal.

Comment

• man tha harpoons!

Comment

• funniest post ever,hands down.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
            your right but i just wanted to make the point olympic drug tests are way way different to normal drug tests...
            If the tests are acceptable for world class athletes then they should be acceptable for pac. Mayweather is taking the exact same tests as well, pacs stance on the matter cannot be defended. If he has nothing to hide then take the tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Breaking news:

My sources tell me that Pacquiao has agreed to take 10 random blood tests and 24 random urine tests , doubling Mayweather's requirement of 5 blood tests and 12 urine tests and 5 times what Roach offered , on the condition that Mayweather agrees to be tested to check for the evidence of **** ***. The tests to check for evidence of rectal penetration on the former #1 p4p champion is due to ever increasing rumors that Mayweather is a fag.

The ball (or balls) are in your court , Floyd.

FAIL...

Everybody here knows Floyd swallows.

Comment

• Originally posted by gopi11 View Post
                fail...

everybody here knows floyd swallows.
                lmao!!! They should do a throat swab then!

Comment

• Originally posted by Adamantium View Post
                  If the tests are acceptable for world class athletes then they should be acceptable for pac. Mayweather is taking the exact same tests as well, pacs stance on the matter cannot be defended. If he has nothing to hide then take the tests.
                  why should he just because Mayweather wants him to? he doesn't have to do anything Mayweather wants him to. As I said,Floyd can go fcuk himself, fight someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by tdotslugger View Post
                    Yes, that will be good enough providing they are drawing both blood and urine from him. with that said, this is kind of disappointing. I'm pretty sure Pac is saying "No" because of his pride or he thinks it will hurt his focus. but it doesn't look good IMO. I wish things would just go smoothly.
                    Roach said from the time this testing **** was first brought up that he would not allow blood to be drawn from Manny within 30 days of the fight, so this was no surprise and is not some sudden turn around, as the sudden release of the GBP press release may lead some to believe. Yeah, it might be said that it doesn't look good, but that's only because the average sports fan (hell, the sporting press for that matter) is too ****** to read behind a headline.

Comment

• If Floyd admitted to (or was caught) being gay, I hardly think it would negatively effect his legacy as a professional boxer.

If Manny admitted to (or was caught) using performance enhancing drugs, I think it would almost certainly effect his legacy as a professional boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X