Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Again both fighters are getting tested right??? Or is it only Manny pacquiao?? if thats the case then Team Mayweather are scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      Again both fighters are getting tested right??? Or is it only Manny pacquiao?? if thats the case then Team Mayweather are scared.
      mayweather himself came out and said hed be getting the same test.

Comment

• floyd and his team are playing un sporting mind games.

urine tests are good enough im sure,im sure the usual tests are good enough,this shows real fear and weakness from floyd.

if the fights falls through its floyd whos hated on,pac dont need floyd,floyd needs pac to claim that p4p title!.

i say urine tests up to fight night and bloods to a certain point,i mean pacs got phobia and if it true it weakens him then floyds gaining a petty advantage.

i say bloods right after the fight,if pac fails then if he did win the fight he loses and is fined and banned from boxing!.

pac is a honest guy,roach n ariza are straight up guys, do u trust drug dealing woman beating mayweathers or good ole roach ariza and manny??.

anyway this wont be a great fight but intersting tactical battle between the percieved best boxers. floyd vs mosley, pac v foreman or marquez intrests me more!!

Comment

• pac is playing mind games with mayweather

Comment

• This site never seems to amaze me....1 man agrees to everything, including the blood test while the other has a body full of tatoos and says he is scared of needles. But somehow the guy who has agreed to everything including the blood testing and doesn't have a single visible tattoo is the 1 who is scared and doesn' t want the fight despite agreement on all terms!

Manny chest and arm is covered with Tats!!! He scared of neeedles, GTFOH!!! I'm starting think something is fishy!

Comment

• Originally posted by zzat View Post
              Pac should just take the tests
              he will, he agreed to that.
              but not the day before the fyt....ridiculous!!
              pac is willing to have another test ryt after the fyt.

Comment

• Bloody insane: Floyd Mayeweather's demands mount up

Another day, another bloody, lengthy list of Floyd No Joy Only Grief Mayweather demands on Manny Pacquiao.

What can I tell you, L’il Floyd just loves making l’il lists.

If Pacquiao doesn’t roll over like a dumb dog, and then kiss Mayweather’s bling, then there will be no fight between the man who calls himself “Money” and the Pinoy Idol.

Here, before I get too serious, are the freshest Mayweather demands:

Pacman must refer to himself as the Pinoy Idle.

Pacman must be referred to by all media as Minimanny.

Krista Ranillo must be the only and one round card girl for the fight and she must appear topless.

Pacquiao must train as close as possible to a reputable blood bank, the better to facilitate the six or seven times daily that his blood must be taken and carefully examined.

Pacquiao cannot train on any days that end in y.

Pacquiao’s blood must, all times, be a perfect shade of crimson.

Pacman’s blood must cross checked with blood taken from the lions and tigers from Pinoy big shot and Manny crony Chavit Singson’s menagerie.

The nurse taking Manny’s blood cannot be a lovely Pinoy nurse. The nurse must old, haggard and be so mean she makes Nurse Ratchet from “One Flew Over The Cuckoo’s Nest” seem as warm as Florida sunshine.

The nurse must be accompanied to, from and at the blood bank by cardy carrying members of the Bloods street gang, their membership must be verified by Suge Knight and the blue preferring Snoop Dog.

Freud, er I mean, Floyd Mayweather wants to have security guards watch Pacquiao to make sure Manny does not stay up all night “studying” for these blood tests.

Marian Rivera must do roadwork with Pacquiao every morning , topless of course.

Bob Arum must wear a muzzle until the fight is over. His rants are starting to irk the hypersensitive Mayweather not to mention making Laughing Lenny Ellerbe frown unlike any clown.

Michael Koncz must stop dishing out quotes, even innocuous ones, without the prior written approval of Richie Rich Scahefer and only after the Boxing Banker gets the prior written approval of Mayweather, Ellerbe and the Boss Of All Bosses, the tutti di tutti capo Al Haymon.

Madame Auring will be the only woman allowed at Mayweather training sessions. She is strictly forbidden to appear topless.

Filipino scribe Nick Giongco must write a book, in Tagalog and English, entitled “The Wit & Wisdom of Floyd Mayweather Sr. As Imparted To His Son And All Sons Everywhere.” There will be many blank pages.

All media must be forbidden to praise Coach Freddie Roach and should refer to Pacman;s trainer as “a former ham and egger from Boston who couldn’t train a flea.”

Speaking of fleas, I am starting to think that’s what Mayweather is trying to do, flee.

As in flee as far away from having to sign the bout contract as possible.

That may take an interplanetary trip as Mayweather’s demands, for constant Pacman blood tests, are truly out of this world.

And, remember I am fair and balanced on all things Pacquiao.

link

Comment

• Originally posted by King-Leonidas View Post
                  A grown fkin man scared of needles WTF WTF??????????

What grown man is scared o needles. Also WTF he has fkin tattoos WTF INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I know like WTF, like ugh, WTF, WTF, fkin WTF, WTF, fkin fk, WTF

Comment

• Sonny Liston was scared of needles. Yeah, what a ***** he was.

Comment

• Pac wants the test. It's just that he is not amenable to what Floyd is suggesting...i submit that this is just part of negotiation where either party does not want to blink..

Comment

Working...
                      X