Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cuzfozzy View Post
    the mayweathers are thinking more and more that pac is on roids
    do they really think he hits that hard ???

pacs mind games are working ... rotfl
    These are not mind games,this is a Public Relations disaster.All his endorsements will fly out of the window

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
      I think getting a tattoo is actually worse than a syringe just because of the lengths of time involved, its not as if you cant feel the gun either.

I've got the feeling that mayweather is going to say **** it to the drug tests because he wants the fight so much.
      Funnyiest thing i've read on BS all day. Bravo.

Comment

• Floyd is trying to wiggle his way out of this fight hense why all the testing has become a part of the fight. Floyd the ducker doesn't want no piece of Pacquiao, if you think otherwise then your blinded. Wake and SMELL THE MOTHA****IN COFFEE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Floyd is trying to wiggle his way out of this fight hense why all the testing has become a part of the fight. Floyd the ducker doesn't want no piece of Pacquiao, if you think otherwise then your blinded. Wake and SMELL THE MOTHA****IN COFFEE!
          U telling me floyd wants no part of pacman??? SERIOUSLY????

FLoyds has already agreed to all the terms it's only pac left that has to agreed. I believe pac wants no part of floyd!!!!!!!! If pac wants to fight just fkin agree to random testing WTF IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT????????

It's only a bit of blood, how is that gona harm anyone???????

Comment

• If this fight doesn't happen.

Blame Floyd not Manny. The only one who doesn't want this fight is Floyd. It will all be there to see once Floyd ducks yet another quality opponent. Floyd the Fraud Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casual View Post
              Blame Floyd not Manny. The only one who doesn't want this fight is Floyd. It will all be there to see once Floyd ducks yet another quality opponent. Floyd the Fraud Jr.
              i'll blame ur mum for giving birth to such an idiot!!!!!!

Comment

• PACQUIAO is a FKIN *****!!!!!!!!!

A grown fkin man scared of needles WTF WTF??????????

What grown man is scared o needles. Also WTF he has fkin tattoos WTF INDEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• False accusation

Camp mayweather are not really interested in the fight or Gayweather Jr. is just so scared that his team demanded this unwanted and malicious request as a legitimate excuse to avoid the fight. Remember, if it happen, this could be the first time in the history of boxing. Why? because its manny. What is clear is that, this is a move from those who are jealous of him and try to decredit him. Manny agreed for said testing right after the fight. What's the difference. He just don't want to be distracted of such stupid thing before the fight. Northing can be hidden from a test just after the fight. So why not do it that way so that both fighter are anxiety free before the fight. It is not just that Mayweather agreed to it, manny also must agree. Persons are not the same. Manny might be uncomfortable for him to do it before the fight, we have to respect that. Right after the fight is benificial to both.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    its all over TV here in the states, i got the news while dining out. I was surprised.

Its all over SKYSPORTS over here as well, am truly shocked to be honest. Why would not want a test to clear any rumours about you, The man gets tatoo on his body with a needle but he's scared of needle??

Originally posted by King-Leonidas View Post
                    U telling me floyd wants no part of pacman??? SERIOUSLY????

FLoyds has already agreed to all the terms it's only pac left that has to agreed. I believe pac wants no part of floyd!!!!!!!! If pac wants to fight just fkin agree to random testing WTF IS SO HARD ABOUT THAT????????

It's only a bit of blood, how is that gona harm anyone???????
                    No point in replying to kids, Just keep it restrictly adult..read some post and answer them, When you see kiddie posts just let it slide by.

Comment

• you created an alt just to write that?

lulz

Comment

Working...
                      X