No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
    I feel what you're saying but I'm riddled in tattoos and hate to have my blood drawn as well, but for $40 million and Pac's legacy on the line, I'd get it done! All of this is now in question.

Pacquiao has no legitimate excuse for not wanting to be tested. It's going to be all over ESPN and the more publicity this gets, the worse the criticism is going to be on Pacquiao. It's not going to look good for him or anyone else in his camp.

Everything will be brought into question.
    Roach suggested a compromise, saying he would allow Pacquiao to give a blood sample one week before the fight, but no closer than three days before the bout.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,4680842.story

Comment

• I think getting a tattoo is actually worse than a syringe just because of the lengths of time involved, its not as if you cant feel the gun either.

I've got the feeling that mayweather is going to say **** it to the drug tests because he wants the fight so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
        This sounds like the blood testing is affecting Pacquiao mentally.
        there is only one reason why pacquiao has refused to the blood testing and it is coz of freddie roach. Here is evidence, """Nevada is a great commission. They have drug testing that*is sufficient. The issue I have is this, I will not let anyone take blood out of Manny Pacquiao six-weeks before a fight because that will mentally affect him. If they want a urine test or something else. Olympic-style drug testing, they do urine tests. I have no problem with that," Roach said.
        i believe freddie is absolutely right and that manny should be 100% mentally for the fight.

Comment

• Why does Team Pac have reservation about this test??? Both fighters are getting tested at the same period, Something sound dodgy here..

Comment

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
            Mayweather- We'll both be tested

Pac- No I wont do that Im hiding something

=Pacs the ***** and all his zipperhead fans can eat a dick. You're all a waste of life. Mass suicide is in order. I hope another tsunami kills all of you or we just nuke it. Die slow bitches.

I can't believe you're still here after that trash you just posted...

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtiz View Post
              WOT ABOUT THE TATTOOS MANNY HAS ALL OVER HIS BODY

this is rididiculous.....
              Arum should just tell the truth.It's an embarassment for a man of his age to be lying like that
              Check this picture with all those tatoos.Manny doesnt have a phobia for blood either,he sees that everyday

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
                Why does Team Pac have reservation about this test??? Both fighters are getting tested at the same period, Something sound dodgy here..
                its all over TV here in the states, i got the news while dining out. I was surprised.

Comment

• How the hell can either Camp dicate when a RANDOM drug test is taken?

It doesn't make sense.

It might be after the fight. It might be right before the fight. That's the whole point of it.

Comment

• the mayweathers are thinking more and more that pac is on roids
                    do they really think he hits that hard ???

pacs mind games are working ... rotfl

Comment

• Why is EVERYONE blaming FLOYD?????????

He's agreed to this testing. Now everyone is like "fk u floyd u didn't wana figh pac in first place".

It's the other way arounf. Pac is like " ooooooooooo i'm scared of needles"!! SERIOUSLY??????? a grown fkin man scared of needles?????? WTF??????

Fkin let them take a bit of blood WHO GIVES A ****???????? Pac has all them tattoos all over his body!!!!!! Fkin weirdo!!!!!!

PAc is the chicken in this!!!!!! " oooo i'm scared of needles"" get the fk outa here. Pacman should GROW SOME BALLS!!!!!! 31 and still scared of needles!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X