Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OTSS View Post
    Mayweather- We'll both be tested

Pac- No I wont do that Im hiding something

=Pacs the ***** and all his zipperhead fans can eat a dick. You're all a waste of life. Mass suicide is in order. I hope another tsunami kills all of you or we just nuke it. Die slow bitches.
    this idiot deserves red... see you tom...

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
      Nelson u are on steroids...no one can have a a user name that bright without being on steroids
      I inject, intake or inhale everything.

Comment

• Originally posted by mangler
        I can't believe these threads ain't gettin merged.
        I can't believe they merged my thread I made with a thread that had no significance to my topic at all to I guess "stop the double posting" but the same ****er didn't jump on these idiots, that **** is whack man seriously someone needs to be replaced cuz they not doing they job correctly.. I rarely ever make a thread in NSB and when I finally do not even a full half hour later it's merged and these dumb asses literally make the same thread twice and it's okay, horse****..

Comment

Mayweather- We'll both be tested

Pac- No I wont do that Im hiding something

=Pacs the ***** and all his zipperhead fans can eat a dick. You're all a waste of life. Mass suicide is in order. I hope another tsunami kills all of you or we just nuke it. Die slow bitches.
          Totally uncalled for.

Comment

• So is Pacquiao Mayweather really off, REALLY???

Is this officially off now???

Cancel christmas if it is!!!!!!

I hope they can work out this whole blood test thing.

Comment

• chill crillz i am beginning to think u are on steroids to

Comment

• There is no logical argument (medical or otherwise) to refuse to proceed with more stringent testing. It dosen't matter if you are a Floyd fan or a Pac fan. AS A BOXING FAN YOU SHOULD BE FOR BETTER STANDARDS. IT PROTECTS THE INTEGRITY OF THE SPORT AND WILL PREVENT A FIASCO LIKE THIS OCCURING IN THE FUTURE, WHERE MANNY IS BEING TRIED IN A COURT OF PUBLIC OPINION. More onerous testing standards in any sport are never a bad thing especially in boxing which its sad to say has poor testing procedures compared to many other sports.

BOTTOM LINE PAC SHOULD AGREE TO THIS WITHOUT HESITATION!!!

Comment

• The fight WILL happen , this is just a part of the hype and suspense , it will be the biggest grossing fight in the history of boxing the money is huge , so huge it guarantees the fight will happen .

Comment

• pac could just fight yuri foreman and retire his money and legacy are sucured and leave floyd crying for steroids. hahaha

Comment

The only mass suicide we're talking about is how you jerk off to PrettyBOYFloyd's picture every time you see it :wank:

Comment

Working...
                      X