No announcement yet.

Will Floyd get in Pacquiao's head?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    Can wait to see Floyd verbally abuse the **** out of Pac......

cant wait til pac physically abuses the **** out of floyd......

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      ha ha, I think this is why PBFs ink from his pen hasnt touched the contract yet.

Hes still undecided, and not about the stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        cant wait til pac physically abuses the **** out of floyd......
        Floyd talking **** is entertaining and funny....

Better then watching Manny stand there smiling and pump his fist like a ******

Comment

Originally posted by YoungReezy View Post
          I think he will, he's gonna talk trash, make fun of him until Pac cannot take it anymore and eventually talk trash back or try and take it out on him on fight night, and that's when Floyd will have fun with him and counter him all night long.
          Not gonna happen, never will. Roach will make sure of that and Manny is to even keel to let that **** get to him. Just remember that Manny has been through hell growing up. But it is possible that Floyd will get on Manny's nerve, if there's one thing that Floyd is really good at besides running around in the ring, it's thrash talking.

Comment

[QUOTE=adobostreak;7037070]thats all you people are good at, talking. inside the ring its a different story.

What do you mean by "you people"?

Comment

Well I think pacquiao is already in floyds head because everytime pacquiao is mentioned in a floyd interview he ****s himself and becomes overly paranoid. Not to mention floyd sr ****ting it saying how he doesn't want his son to fight pacquiao because cotto's uppercut didn't daze manny lol.

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
                definately...But i think the real fued will somehow involve Roach and roger or big floyd....Roach always steals the show, they will get into roaches head..They already have, roach challenging roger to street fights lol come on
                The press conferences will be great

Comment

Floyd will try to get into Pac's heart with hugs, kisses, and lots of ball action.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                    thats all you people are good at, talking.
                    you people eh

Careful there pointdexter

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                      Floyd talking **** is entertaining and funny....

Better then watching Manny stand there smiling and pump his fist like a ******

floyd talks like a ****** , same as his daddy......but i agree, ******s are funny......

Comment

Working...
                      X