No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley, Berto, Khan: Roach Eyes Pacquiao's Army

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Manny Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach is trying to put together a dream team of sparring partners for the big fight against Floyd Mayweather Jr. on March 13. Roach wants to recruit quick-fisted boxers with boxing ability to assist Pacquiao with his first defense of the WBO welterweight title. Last week Roach mentioned WBA junior welterweight Amir Khan as a sure sparring partner to help them in camp. If Andre Berto doesn't get injured in his January unification with Shane Mosley, Roach would like to add him to camp. During a conversation with philboxing.com, Roach added WBC junior welteweight champion Timothy Bradley on the sparring partner list. [Click Here To Read More]
    He's not getting Berto.

Comment

It shouldn't be a big surprise to know that the Pacman's sparring team will incorporate the highly touted "Shoulder Roll" defense into the sparring sessions. My guess is that Master Trainer Roach will train the Pacman to completely destroy this defense rendering Pretty Boy helpless to the fistic bombardments that will follow. I'm quite sure that these sparring sessions won't be made public. The element of surprise will be the key to the Pacman's Victory on March 13th. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
        I hope Bradley ddges sanctioning body bull**** and gets a chance to unify.

Berto will lose to SSM imo.

I think Mr boat buyer UD's Pac, but whoever wins should fight SSM next. If Berto wins, **** it, fight him instead.
        I truly believe if Maywether and Mosley win we'll see that fight. I'm not so sure Mosley wins though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
          It shouldn't be a big surprise to know that the Pacman's sparring team will incorporate the highly touted "Shoulder Roll" defense into the sparring sessions. My guess is that Master Trainer Roach will train the Pacman to completely destroy this defense rendering Pretty Boy helpless to the fistic bombardments that will follow. I'm quite sure that these sparring sessions won't be made public. The element of surprise will be the key to the Pacman's Victory on March 13th. JAT

What up Lady? Yo, where do you live and what time is it over there. Are you guys like 12 hour difference from us or anything? I live in the US on the East Coast. It was snowing like **** over here the past few days. We got damn near 2 feet or more around my house

Comment

[QUOTE=BillyBoxing;7030750]Bradley would be a sparring of luxe,but,because Bradley would be a great come back option for Manny if he loses to Floyd,and because Bradley fought at a total different pace,he's not a sparring I would pick.

I like Berto,cuz he might be the only fighter at 147 that his faster than Floyd.Berto throw ****in lazer shots when he doesn't gas out.

But Berto was garbage against Collazo,a southpaw himself.So Berto isn't the ideal sparring.

Garbage? That's just dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
              What up Lady? Yo, where do you live and what time is it over there. Are you guys like 12 hour difference from us or anything? I live in the US on the East Coast. It was snowing like **** over here the past few days. We got damn near 2 feet or more around my house
              Los Altos is roughly 55 miles south of San Francisco. It's 11:35 pm here right now. Where are you?

Comment

Berto wasnt garbage. Collazo is just a beast. Now you can say that he was a little garbage against the Southpaw Urango but again, that goes back to his garbage trainers to me who said that since Urango's right hook is so good, we want Berto to circle to his own right all night when everyone knows that a righty is supposed to circle left against the Southpaws. That threw Berto's rythm off all night and made him fight choppy. I think if Berto circled left like he was supposed to then he wouldve killed Urango

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  So what was all the jive about Pacquiao ducking Bradley??? Im sure if pac was ducking bradley he wouldnt wanna spar with him and Bradley wouldnt wanna jeopardize a potential huge payday for himself either.
                  That has nothing to do with it. It's a a sparring session.I don't even think Pacquiao ducked Bradley. But a sparring session doesnt prove whether he did or will.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
                    Los Altos is roughly 55 miles south of San Francisco. It's 11:35 pm here right now. Where are you?
                    Damn, thats funny as ****. Why did I think you were from the Philippines all this time? Im from Maryland, just outside of DC

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                      Damn, thats funny as ****. Why did I think you were from the Philippines all this time? Im from Maryland, just outside of DC
                      Okay, I won't be in the Philippines until sometime next year on vacation.

Comment

Working...
                      X