No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Timothy Bradley is Too Good For Amir Khan, Says Bunce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
    I'm not. You know ehy? Because ever since Bunce lost his tv show on Setanta he is trying to find new ways to put himself back in the spotlight. He is a whore seeking for attention.
    I'm surprised because whenever I've heard his radio show or when he had his Setanta show, he'd hype or back British fighters to the fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
      **** Bunce. Remember guys Bunce was the one hyping up Gavin Rees and Enco Maccarinelli. We all know what happened there. I do know that Bradley is the no.1 in the 140 division but Amir would have a good chance in beating him. Roach has said it him self.
      Of cousre Roach would say that, he gets paid to!

And if you read the whole post, Bunce says right now, Khan can't do it.

Don't start weeping cos someone goes against Khan't.

Comment

I think it's probably true. Bradley is a multi-dimensional boxer and I'm not sure Khan is (yet)

Comment

Actually think it would be a fight they need to take if available, No pressure on Khan to win and even if he loses he would be disgraced, Its a fight he is suppose to lose on paper and he would get mad credit if he manage to win the fight.

Having said that he isnt ready yet for Bradley and secondly FRANK WARREN..

Comment

No way will Khan beat Bradley, ever. Against Salita he was great, but was back to his old style of hands down, chin in the air when throwing shots. Bradley will school him.

Comment

king Khan!

Forget it, dont lose any sleep, Warren wouldnt even allow Khan to spar Bradley, hes already made a one minute mistake with Khan.The pick will always be a fringe or faded name who has a punch like a wet lettice...trust me on this.

Comment

It will be a big fight in a year or so if they both keep winning...thats when it should happen as of now bradley has too much experience, khan has only just stepped up to world level he needs 2 or 3 fights to see if he is good enough to go in with tim, it isn't a fair fight right now.

Comment

Linkage.

Khan one more fight then Bradley. **** it.

Comment

i agree with buncy but i would still let them fight,expose khan to amercia in a big fight,ive got it 60/40 bradley but khan could do it,id love to see the fight and hope it can happen

Comment

Originally posted by Bigchill79 View Post
                      Linkage.

Khan one more fight then Bradley. **** it.
                      Podcast link is here:

http://news.williamhill.com/a/boxing...ing-podcast11/

Comment

Working...
                      X