• Show
Clear All

• Can David Tua Beat One of Klitschkos?

or both of them?
    Yes
    55.56%
    No
    44.44%

he can easily beat Wladimir Klitchsko....tua is a Beast never been KOD so hes a monster with summit like over 60 Kos :O Tua FTW

Comment

I say no way. Too old and too short. The only fighter I give a chance is Haye. I give him a 40% chance at beating both of them.

Comment

true but he would have to tire them down then KO them in summit like 8 or 9th Round...course he would have to dance with them as well like he did with that 7ft neanderthal valuev

Comment

Tua has trouble against mover/boxers... case in point, Lennox.

And Tua was younger and more agile back then..This version, despite being badass, is slower and older than the one that had trouble against Lennox.

My guess would be no, he can't beat them

Comment

Tua would be the one getting KO'ed.

Comment

Unlinkely but I wouldn't rule it out.

I can see a dedicated and driven Tua giving Wlad a bad night if he tidies up his upper and lower body movements. I think he has the power to panic him, too.

Comment

Hard to tell what Tua has left, but if I were to give him a chance it would against Wlad.

Comment

he's not going to beat anybody unless he gets in a ring.

He doesn't beat Vitaly, but Wlad...who knows. He'd have to get inside that ramrod jab and risk getting hit from a guy with power equal to his, if he fights like he did against Lewis NO CHANCE!!!

Comment

Yes he could beat Wladimir Klitschko who has a weak chin. He has heart and determination but he got hurt by Sam Peter, who's a less effective puncher than Tua. Tua has about the same power(maybe a lil bit more) but lands more and is a much greater finisher.
                    I'd still pick Wlad over him though.

Comment

Working...
                    X