Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn, I just found an e-mail that I sent to a guy on another website FROM YEARS AGO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I just found an e-mail that I sent to a guy on another website FROM YEARS AGO!

This is what I sent one of the writers from Max Boxing back when I was in high school... I think I was in High School, if not, it was just after...

Hahaha... I didnt like Margarito back.... Now Im a fan....

Funny how time flies...

Dear K9,
    My name is Adrian De La Garza and i am an avid reader of many of your columns and of maxboxing. I am a boxing trainer and have also boxed myself. .To tell you the truth i dont know if Floyd Mayweather will go down as the best ever, because I believe that that the past Flyweight champion Ricardo Lopez was just as dominant as the current P4P king Floyd Mayweather. He never lost as a child, amatuer, or pro. But I have to say that I can not convoy with your opinion. You say the PBF is a fighter that is not willing to fight or as you quote " a reluctant warrior". What is reluctant about this guy? With the aggragate of all of his past experiences shows you this. You cant say that he dodges anybody. Unless you say he is dodging a guy with 4 losses, no belt, no boxing abilility ( except for power) , and had to take 12 rounds to beat a bum by the name of Sabatian Lujon. Yes I am talking about Antonio Margarito. Seeing Antonio's fights do you honestly believe that he can beat PBF. Remember like i said , it took him 12 rounds to beat Lujon. PBF has fought any and everybody they have put in front of him. What happend when there was a controversial decision in his favor? He came back an beat a guy that gave him the toughest fight in his career in Castillo. Conjoint with what I just said how can you get on a guy for boxing in the sport of BOXING. I am currently training a fighter that will tryout for the Olympic Trials and what I tell him is to STICK and MOVE. If a guy charges, put an angle on him and get out of there. Its the art of hitting with out getting hit. Why fight a dumb fight and fight the OTHER guys fight. You can't blame him for that. I mean he fights smart, fights any and all fighters, is calling out the best( de la hoya, mosely, etc.) and on top wins with his health still intact for longevity. And remember, there is only one Oscar De La Hoya, that swhy he is the highest paid fighter maybe ever. Sells dont make the fighter, and your not there to win over fans. You are there to win fights, collect belts, and make money to support your family. Can you please tell me how that is being reluctant? I would love to have a response back but I understand if you cant.
    Thank You
    Your loyal fan and column reader

Adrian
Working...
X