Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the Voting Commence...List/Pick Name For Puerto Rico Social Group!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
    OHHH GEEZ!...My response was a follow up to your self proclaimed statement of ignorance. So in a sense I simply defended an offense. Simple.
    Ah **** it. I was joking around and now it's like some complex debate hahaha.

Anyway I like Rice and Beans for what it's worth.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Ah **** it. I was joking around and now it's like some complex debate hahaha.

Anyway I like Rice and Beans for what it's worth.
      "Complex" for a 16 year old. Yes Your right. See you later I'm going to go do my homework and apply my pimple medicine.

Comment

"Complex" for a 16 year old. Yes Your right. See you later I'm going to go do my homework and apply my pimple medicine.
        While I'm doing my homework, I'm going to appreciate how America owns Puerto Rico

(this is a joke)

Comment

How do I join? If this thread is serious, I better stop with the funny suggestions like mexorican plaster.

Comment

While I'm doing my homework, I'm going to appreciate how America owns Puerto Rico

(this is a joke)

(this is a joke)

Comment

(this is a joke)
              "Children should be seen and not heard"- Great American Saying

Comment

Originally posted by AE111 View Post

(this is a joke)
                Well I'm not even a fan of Paulie (he is a nice guy though), but before someone else says this, I might as well "Paulie hung in there...when Cotto got battered he took a knee."

Comment

"Children should be seen and not heard"- Great American Saying
                  The Great American Saying is a pedo then.

Comment

i'm definitely all for it!

cotto will erase his second loss if manny is found guilty of steroid use, like suspected by various major boxing and sports sites.

i think something along the line of PortoBox or something like that for the name.

don't let talisayen in though, he sent me pictures of cottos wife with cum photoshopped on her face while she cried with her son on her lap (in the margarito fight). can't believe he's now joining a puerto rican club. lol. glad to see him bowing down to our superiority.

Comment

Originally posted by rob_tC View Post
                      i'm definitely all for it!

cotto will erase his second loss if manny is found guilty of steroid use, like suspected by various major boxing and sports sites.

i think something along the line of PortoBox or something like that for the name.

don't let talisayen in though, he sent me pictures of cottos wife with cum photoshopped on her face while she cried with her son on her lap (in the margarito fight). can't believe he's now joining a puerto rican club. lol. glad to see him bowing down to our superiority.
                      talk alot of smack, hide after your fighter gets beat, then wish for a foul play to avenge his loss... perfect loser mentality right there. you would make this syndicate proud.

Comment

Working...
                      X