Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let the Voting Commence...List/Pick Name For Puerto Rico Social Group!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
    what are the qualifications to join the mafia?
    Just like/appreciate fighters that come from the island. You don't have to be Boricua.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
      Why the sudden arrogance Warp?..is this lil job of yours getting to your head homie?..

anyways..what did you think of the Diaz-Malignaggi fight?..so was it a KD?..lol

and to stay on topic..the idea blows..why not incorporate all Latinos instead of just one island?
      Yeah. Nah I just felt like being a douche haha. It bugs me when people say you don't know anything about boxing for your age and I think it's even more obnoxious to say "I know more about boxing then you do", so I gave him something to show hahaha.

But the fights were incredible. I didn't get to see the replay of the KD, but live it looked like one.

Were you there?

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
        Just like/appreciate fighters that come from the island. You don't have to be Boricua.
        where do i sign...

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
          Why the sudden arrogance Warp?..is this lil job of yours getting to your head homie?..

anyways..what did you think of the Diaz-Malignaggi fight?..so was it a KD?..lol

and to stay on topic..the idea blows..why not incorporate all Latinos instead of just one island?
          EyeKonik this is about Boricua fighters. No disrespect to all other Latinos, but this group is about giving propz to fighters from the island of PR. You are welcome to join. I mean if we get a lot of Cartel members wanting to join I have no problem in giving it a name that can suit all of us.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
            Yeah. Nah I just felt like being a douche haha. It bugs me when people say you don't know anything about boxing for your age and I think it's even more obnoxious to say "I know more about boxing then you do", so I gave him something to show hahaha.

But the fights were incredible. I didn't get to see the replay of the KD, but live it looked like one.

Were you there?
            I don't think the problem is your age. The problem is when you post in an immature fashion. When you start doing that you loose cred on here. Good posts = good discussions = a good BS experience for everyone

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
              where do i sign...
              You already have! When the group is created I will send you an invite!!!

Comment

Were you there?
                Funny thing is your inferiority complex got the better of you because no one mentioned anything about knowing more or less than you. You came in here with an ignorant post("I just felt like being a douche"-warp1432 ) and I responded to you acting like one.

Comment

You already have! When the group is created I will send you an invite!!!
                  Thanks

Comment

I don't think the problem is your age. The problem is when you post in an immature fashion. When you start doing that you loose cred on here. Good posts = good discussions = a good BS experience for everyone
                    Yes because a Puerto Rican social group is good discussion. I mean granted I have no problems with it and it's fine, but it's hardly "good discussion"

Threads like these aren't taken very seriously and so it should be no surprise when people troll them. Lighten up and ignore it.

Originally posted by Dondi33O View Post
                    Funny thing is your inferiority complex got the better of you because no one mentioned anything about knowing more or less than you. You came in here with an ignorant post("I just felt like being a douche"-warp1432 ) and I responded to you acting like one.
                    How about you hit puberty first before you post, which implies that one should be a certain age before posting about boxing.

I was joking around, you responded to me, and then I responded to you. I'm not offended, I just kept it going.

Comment

Yes because a Puerto Rican social group is good discussion. I mean granted I have no problems with it and it's fine, but it's hardly "good discussion"

Threads like these aren't taken very seriously and so it should be no surprise when people troll them. Lighten up and ignore it.

How about you hit puberty first before you post, which implies that one should be a certain age before posting about boxing.

I was joking around, you responded to me, and then I responded to you. I'm not offended, I just kept it going.
                      OHHH GEEZ!...My response was a follow up to your self proclaimed statement of ignorance. So in a sense I simply defended an offense. Simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X