Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2009 silver gloves winner, Zion (LIGHTS OUT) Gee!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 silver gloves winner, Zion (LIGHTS OUT) Gee!!

Zion (LIGHTS OUT) Gee
    SELF MOTIVATED YOUNG LION!! HE SAYS HE WANTS TO BE THE GREATEST.

FIRST BOUT AT 6 YEARS OLD
    current record - 17-0-10 KO's, all ko'S WERE BY BODY SHOTS IN THE FIRST FEW SECONDS.
    8 years old, 67 pounds, 4ft6
    Big strong heavy hands
    Alot of heart, spars with bigger, heavier, stronger,older guys
    FAST HANDS, fast feet
    Good balance
    sharp reflexes
    Sharp eyes, already has the abilty to see punches coming and slips them

THE SOUND DOES NOT MATCH THE VIDEO!! TOO SLOW
    In the sparring vid Zion had just turned 7 and was 57 pds 4ft 2. His sparring partner was 9 1/2 4ft 6in 89 pounds, with alot more fights under his belt. I train both fighters. I currently have 8 boys in my squad, ages 7-10. they all are undefeated. Our team is known by Young Lions. iF YOU WATCH THE VIDEO Zion starts out feeling Jihad out, by the middle of the video he takes control and show cases his skill. this vid is almost two years old, you should see him Now. unlike the other kid boxers on you tube and daily motion my kids are active fighters not just fancy pad hitters. If you don't show them the risk early they will walk away from the sport, nothing but time wasted!!
    THEY WERE USING 18oz Gloves!! safty precaution

HIS FIGHTS ARE ONLY TWO ROUNDS, 1 MIN A PIECE. He has showed remarkable improvements in each fight. His favorite fighters are Mayweather,Ali,Moesly,Bradley,Tyson. Look for him in the future to take over HBO. He is not your typical kid. He loves to go to the gym, and when we can not he trains in my garrage. Sometimes in the morning before school hes in the garrage hitting the heavy bag. Im talking 600 am. If he stays the course he will be the next big thing.

" target="_blank">

Future usa gold medalist!!

You guys love to jump on the board and crap on one of the most skilled fighters in this era,PBF. I guess u also see the skill in my lilttle man. So to keep from looking like a fool posting stupid **** about kids, you'd rather not comment. For those who claim to be boxing fans, you all should be proud I'm showing you some of this valuable footage of a future P4P Super Star. We are ready for the world so negative comments or positive, really makes no diffrence. We here for the long hall. I don't hide anything from my Team. We are family, they trust and love Coach Gee. In the future when you see my old Muscle up ass in Zion (LIGHTS OUT) Gee corner on HBO as he recieves his first Welterweight world title, you remember I blessed you with a glimps of his greatness as a kid.

Comment

If he's really yours, I hope nothing, but the best for him and pray that you give him the correct direction in his life to achieve the dreams he wants to achieve. I say this because I've seen your posts and incredible bias.

Comment

He could he have had his first fight at 6, I thought US amateurs were 8 and up

Comment

And 17-0 with 10 ko's from bodyshots? At 8 years old weighing 67lbs? Yeah right man, you aren't knocking **** out at that weight and age, well you know maybe sometimes, but that stat is ridiculous.

Comment

His defense is really impressive for his age. Definitely a talented kid.

It's really nice that you're doing this service of coaching as well. Congrats & thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by RightCross94 View Post
              And 17-0 with 10 ko's from bodyshots? At 8 years old weighing 67lbs? Yeah right man, you aren't knocking **** out at that weight and age, well you know maybe sometimes, but that stat is ridiculous.
              Yeah, I was looking at that and that's not too believable.... But good luck with your boys though, I have no doubt they are gonna be amazing in the future

Comment

in the state of GA

In most states, kids are not able to box until 7 or 8. At our gym, they allow kids to compete at 6 for boxers, and young Martial artist!! Its all safe and very monitored. Most would not put there kids in that young but it was all in house for small kids. Thanks for the feed back. I know alot of you hate Mayweather but those are my views not Zion (LIGhtS OUT) Gee. yes he is my son, I began training him at the age of 9 months. No lie, I have video and pics, but my wife say there a little to private, so you'll have to take my word. His power is crazy, I use to let him box me when he was around three, but he started giving me headaches from his punching power. That **** had to stop. lol I never heard of a kid hitting so hard. All his stats are true, his body punching is so clean and perfectly placed, its crazy. Everytime he lands a clean body shot the kids quit, or fall down. Again thanks. for those who are intrested in his progress hit me up, and i'LL keep posting. His next fight is in Late January, I will post that fight on here.

Comment

cool thread, HHAAHHAHAH

Comment

Working...
                  X