No announcement yet.

PAC will KTFO Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
    JMM beat ur boy twice,the same boy mayweather made look like he put the boxing gloves on for the first time..skills pay bills...he got better skills,speed,defense..im just beeing honest man dont hate on me
    Nope.
    First fight was a Draw.
    If it wasn't for that dumbass judge who scored the first round 10-7, Pac would've won it.
    Second fight was close but Pac won it with the KD.
    Pac beat Marquez in his prime at his best weight class.
    Floyd beat a 36 years old , fat and slow Marquez.

"Skills Pay bills"? Stop biting Floyd, you stan!
    You're pathetic! lol

Comment

Originally posted by vErDuGo View Post
      Nope.
      First fight was a Draw.
      If it wasn't for that dumbass judge who scored the first round 10-7, Pac would've won it.
      Second fight was close but Pac won it with the KD.
      Pac beat Marquez in his prime at his best weight class.
      Floyd beat a 36 years old , fat and slow Marquez.

"Skills Pay bills"? Stop biting Floyd, you stan!
      You're pathetic! lol
      stfu u *******, at least he had some fat on him..what about pacquiao beating a toothpick lookin de la hoya,what about pac beating a ethiopian lookin ricky hatton..what about pac always fighting fighters at "catchweight"? Floyd laid down the blue print how to beat hatton that is a healthy looking hatton.

JMM beat ur man stop beein a little girl by denyin it

Comment

stfu u *******, at least he had some fat on him..what about pacquiao beating a toothpick lookin de la hoya,what about pac beating a ethiopian lookin ricky hatton..what about pac always fighting fighters at "catchweight"? Floyd laid down the blue print how to beat hatton that is a healthy looking hatton.

Pac fought Hatton at his best weight class and he KHTFO in 2 .
        Floyd made hatton moved up and he struggled against him in 10.

Pac moved up 2 weight classes against Oscar and he made him say "NO MAS".
        Floyd only won by a split decision.bwahahahaha

Pac only had one catchweight and that was against a welterweight(cotto) at 145.
        Floyd...umm didn't that ***** made a 36 year old SUPER FEATHERWEIGHT fought at a catchweight of 144 and then cheated him at the scale by coming in at 146?
        yea, try again.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Oh lord why use that theory?
          Because my theory works!! You can search everything I have predicted, I have a very high accuracy.

Comment

stfu u *******
            Nice, original insult!

at least he had some fat on him
            About 20lbs too much. But yeah, nice that he had some fat on him, it made Floyd's job a lot easier.

what about pacquiao beating a toothpick lookin de la hoya
            That toothpick requested that they fight at 147. Who's fault is that, Pacquiao's?

what about pac beating a ethiopian lookin ricky hatton
            140. It's what he weighed for his entire career except for two fights, after which he went back to 140. If he fights again, it'll be at 140. SO what are you saying?

what about pac always fighting fighters at "catchweight"?
            "Always"? He fought at a catchweight ONCE. Cotto. At a weight Cotto was happy to be at. Hopkins has fought at more catchweights than Pacquiao. Floyd has the same amount of catchweight fights as Pacquiao, and he didn't even stick to the agreement.

Floyd laid down the blue print how to beat hatton that is a healthy looking hatton.
            No, Collazo did. And Hatton at 147 may be healthy but he isn't as effective because his frame doesn't carry the weight well.

Beat? No. The record books show otherwise. I have no argument with anyone who says it could have gone either way. In fact after first seeing the fight I gave it to JMM by one point. After a second viewing, I had it the other way round.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by NORMAN BLACK View Post
              if PAC can be patient he can WIN
              I respectfully disagree with you. I think that if the longer the fight lasts, the better for Mayweather. I think the shorter the fight is, the better for Pac. I'm not totally counting Pac out of this fight. But over about 8-9 rounds, I see Mayweather finding home with a bunch of shots and making Manny miss frustrating him. I think inside of about 5 rounds, Manny has to make his move and try to get PBF out of the there. He doesn't have to load up for one big shot, but the first 5 rounds must be tough rounds for Manny in that he MUST tag Floyd with combinations. If he gets Floyd hurt, he must capitalize.

If not, I see the fight going Floyd's way once he has seen what Manny can do and then countering that after about 4 rounds or so. I haven't seen many fighters to go the body against Manny and I believe that Floyd will. As the rounds add up, I see Floyd being a bit aggressive (he has a history of being aggressive and pressuring when fighting southpaws) in route to a late tko based on clean, accurate, shots to the head.

concerning Manny, I believe these are ALL legitimate questions to ask... Can Manny make the necessary adjustments if their game plan does not work? If his big shots don't find home, will Manny get discouraged? Once Manny realizes that Floyd is hard to hit, will he stay calm? Southpaws have found home with clean shots against Floyd, but will Manny do what the others couldn't do and that is capitalize after landing a clean shot?

Comment

nope... floyd doesn't throw enough punches. if it goes to the scorecards, pac will win because he's gonna outwork floyd.

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
                Can Manny make the necessary adjustments if their game plan does not work?

this ain't on pac. this is on roach. roach needs to put together the right gameplan.

If his big shots don't find home, will Manny get discouraged?
                he didn't stop throwing against jmm. he didn't stop throwing when cotto started running. Pac doesn't get discouraged, he gets disgusted.

Once Manny realizes that Floyd is hard to hit, will he stay calm?
                he might get bored.

Southpaws have found home with clean shots against Floyd, but will Manny do what the others couldn't do and that is capitalize after landing a clean shot?
                pac is a good finisher.
                Last edited by Pullcounter; 12-15-2009, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  nope... floyd doesn't throw enough punches. if it goes to the scorecards, pac will win because he's gonna outwork floyd.

this ain't on pac. this is on roach. roach needs to put together the right gameplan.

he didn't stop throwing against jmm. he didn't stop throwing when cotto started running. Pac doesn't get discouraged, he gets disgusted.

he might get bored.

pac is a good finisher.
                  He didn't stop throwing when Cotto started to move???..he was clearly frustrated. That is why he stopped in the middle of the ring like, "stop moving and fight!". To say otherwise would be so untrue.

Also, since when does ALOT of punches equal a victory on the score cards? PUNCHES must LAND to be effective.

About Roach and the gameplan, Roach can tell him how to make the adjustments, but it is on MANNY to actually DO IT. That is why I asked the question in the first place..so yes, its on Manny.
                  Last edited by COACH WEBB; 12-15-2009, 10:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
                    "this is not what great, great fighters should be doing"

Wasnt an action fight and baldomir looked like he wanted a way out half way through but nobody ever says anything about how Floyd basically tell baldomir he hurt his hand and wish they could have put on a better show. Finding a way to win in situations like that should get some credit. Again it was not a fight filled with action but to make it seems like Mayweather always runs is not accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Nice, original insult!

About 20lbs too much. But yeah, nice that he had some fat on him, it made Floyd's job a lot easier.

That toothpick requested that they fight at 147. Who's fault is that, Pacquiao's?

140. It's what he weighed for his entire career except for two fights, after which he went back to 140. If he fights again, it'll be at 140. SO what are you saying?

"Always"? He fought at a catchweight ONCE. Cotto. At a weight Cotto was happy to be at. Hopkins has fought at more catchweights than Pacquiao. Floyd has the same amount of catchweight fights as Pacquiao, and he didn't even stick to the agreement.

No, Collazo did. And Hatton at 147 may be healthy but he isn't as effective because his frame doesn't carry the weight well.

Beat? No. The record books show otherwise. I have no argument with anyone who says it could have gone either way. In fact after first seeing the fight I gave it to JMM by one point. After a second viewing, I had it the other way round.
                      I agree with everything sam except the part about Hatton frame at 147. He didnt pac on extra weight in his second fight at 147 and got in the ring around to same size. His first fight there he did come in a little heavier but the real problem isnt the weight. Its the fighters in the division.

Comment

Working...
                      X