No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko vs. Kevin Johnson: RBR and discussion thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
    Sorry, I was focused on today's fight and didn't look closely enough at your avatar.
    You have to admit Carnivore Vitali didn't looked like the dominant heavyweight as some people claim he is.

Comment

• Solis ruined Barrett.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingwizard View Post
        You have to admit Carnivore Vitali didn't looked like the dominant heavyweight as some people claim he is.
        He did pitch a shut-out. Just because he didn't stop his man he wasn't dominant???

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
          He did pitch a shut-out. Just because he didn't stop his man he wasn't dominant???
          He pitched a shut out because Johnson didn't mount an offense what so ever, even though he many opportunities too. A lot of his punches were telegraphed (especially the right hand), a lot of ARM punches being thrown, there was little power behind his punches. Vitali was so open to counters especially when he threw that pathetic jab of his and the right hand. If had faced a boxer with more balls and a good skill set, Vitali could of lost. You need to analyze better BattlingNelson
          Last edited by Boxingwizard; 12-12-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Age 38 Vitali did very well today, against a younger opponent who has a negative, defensive style that would make anyone look bad.

I hate double standards - a prime Timothy Bradley wins a decision tonight and everyone is sucking his scrotum, but on the rare occasion an old Vitali Klitschko wins a dominant decision, the haters start their bashing.

If Vitali were American and Black, Boxingwizard would be all over his nuts.

Comment

Age 38 Vitali did very well today, against a younger opponent who has a negative, defensive style that would make anyone look bad.

I hate double standards - a prime Timothy Bradley wins a decision tonight and everyone is sucking his scrotum, but on the rare occasion an old Vitali Klitschko wins a dominant decision, the haters start their bashing.

If Vitali were American and Black, Boxingwizard would be all over his nuts.
              Please don't talk like a ***g*t, and I'm not racist. I'm just saying that Vitali didn't look like the unbeatable monster that his fans claim he is. He looked vulnerable against Johnson despite dominating him, I think Chambers would beat him and you know that.
              Last edited by Boxingwizard; 12-12-2009, 11:49 PM.

Comment

He pitched a shut out because Johnson didn't mount an offense what so ever, even though he many opportunities too. A lot of his punches were telegraphed (especially the right hand), a lot of ARM punches being thrown, there was little power behind his punches. Vitali was so open to counters especially when he threw that pathetic jab of his and the right hand. If had faced a boxer with more balls and a good skill set, Vitali could of lost. You need to analyze better BattlingNelson
                Why didn't he "mount" an offense then, it was only the most importent fight of his career?

If Vitali was/is so "open" to being countered than somebody would've done it in the last decade...

Comment

Please don't talk like a ***g*t, and I'm not racist. I'm just saying that Vitali didn't look like the unbeatable monster that his fans claim he is. He looked vulnerable against Johnson despite dominating him, I think Chambers would beat him and you know that. And please stop sucking the Klitschko brothers nuts.
                  In your hateful mind, even when Vitali wins a dominant decision, he loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rebel View Post
                    Why didn't he "mount" an offense then, it was only the most importent fight of his career?

If Vitali was/is so "open" to being countered than somebody would've done it in the last decade...
                    Maybe because Johnson has never fought a B level heavyweight until Vitali Klitschko, maybe because he's not as good as some people think he is. Maybe is because Johnson was never really a challenge in the first place.

Comment

In your hateful mind, even when Vitali wins a dominant decision, he loses.
                      Ahh so you want to get in a flame war you biased European loving loser. Now you
                      Last edited by Boxingwizard; 12-13-2009, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X