Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=renren40;6950579]I'm not mad.

Why get mad? They aren't paying us.
    Why should I get mad or ecstatic.

Floyd did totally dodge some of the questions.
    Or he comes up with an answer irrelevant to the question.[/QUOTE

He sorta embarassed or tried to embarass the Filipino guy.

Comment

floyd's response is the same exact response for every interview no matter what the question is... he even has his own 'counters' for interviewers lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
        I don't get it. What are you mad about?

Which particular question ticked you off?
        maybe when he said he is an american cititzen and america should back him up...then he went on saying "you gotta realise, fans cannot get in the ring and fight for the fighter , it'd be me vs him......it almost like sayin, come support my fights but i dont really need you.........i dont think floyd really meant it like that tho......just my 2 cents..

Comment

I don't get it. I just went through the whole 21 minutes of this, keeping my eyes and ears opened to see what is it that Floyd had done wrong this time and I was amazed at how sensitive some people can be. He said absolutely nothing wrong. That was like the calmest that I have ever seen Floyd.

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by renren40 View Post
            I just checked out Mayweather on Joe Buck Live.
            http://www.hbo.com/joebucklive/

Personally, I consider myself a fan of PBF. I enjoyed watching him school DLH and Hatton mainly because I enjoy boxing. But I'm also a Pacman fan. In general I just love great fights.

But after seeing Floyd respond to this boxing fans question. I wouldn't mind seeing Pacman put Floyd on his ass numerously.

Yea, the guy probably asked a really dumb question. But Floyd's response got on my nerves ...
            http://www.hbo.com/joebucklive/
            How is winning a razor thin decision considered "schooling"?

Comment

Floyd was calm on that show. What amazed is mike. Man he is praising Floyd but for sure it was a double edge praised. Just my 2 cent..

Comment

Originally posted by apx1 View Post
                Floyd was calm on that show. What amazed is mike. Man he is praising Floyd but for sure it was a double edge praised. Just my 2 cent..
                what did he say that made it double edged?

Comment

I don't get it. I just went through the whole 21 minutes of this, keeping my eyes and ears opened to see what is it that Floyd had done wrong this time and I was amazed at how sensitive some people can be. He said absolutely nothing wrong. That was like the calmest that I have ever seen Floyd.

Wow.
                  It doesn't matter. Floyd is a great fighter and he donates to charity. Manny fights great and he helps his country. Neither are the best for interviews. Both guys have ready made answers that don't entertain or even answer the specific question. The case is more for Floyd though.

I just figure if I'm gonna watch TV or check out videos, then I should be entertained. I deserve it. I'm good enough. I'm smart enough. And doggonit...people like me.

Comment

Wow.
                    .....so you missed when he said he dominated the sports for 15 years?.......mark w kinda put him on check on how many years he's been a pro and a champiuon...floyd played dumb and said he does'nt remember since he's been a champion most of his carreer.......i thought it was funny more than anything..

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      maybe when he said he is an american cititzen and america should back him up...then he went on saying "you gotta realise, fans cannot get in the ring and fight for the fighter , it'd be me vs him......it almost like sayin, come support my fights but i dont really need you.........i dont think floyd really meant it like that tho......just my 2 cents..
                      I did not see any of this in this particular video that the TS posted the link to.

So if Manny Pacquiao says that he is a Fillipino and that Fillipinos should back him up then you would say that's bad too.

It's nothing like that, it's like saying come support my fights but don't tell me how to fight my fights because you're not the one's in there taking punches to the face and putting your health on the line. He actually said it in a nice way but people still get all sensitive.

What's wrong with saying fans can't get in the ring and fight for the fighters? was he lying? can you get in the ring and fight for a figher?

Comment

Working...
                      X