Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao 'I took those tablets for flue,my doctor prescribed them to me,I will appeal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cherokee View Post
    well what reasons can floyd give when they test his blood and find that he is HIV positive?

"oh ellerbe and i are having an innocent shower after a rigid work-out and he slipped and his dick ended up in my ass. it was a freak accident really!"

sorry didn't mean to be as low as the TS but just they seem to be asking for it!
    Just wondering how a normal human being can have gay images in his mind.

You are gay right?

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Why are you lying?
      man please...1 manny hate thread and i see you and the other *******s coming to the rescue..where are you when the *******s make floyd hate thread after floyd hate thread????ya'll think that ****s funny....but this ts should be banned???

Comment

Yeah, WTF is a "FLUE". Anyway, if Manny gets caught and is guilty, then his legacy is ****ed. Would i still support him, of course, till the end. Would i be dissapointed, hell ****ing yeah. But for now he is clean and innocent, but keep hatin all you want. I just hope that when Manny is proven to be clean and innocent, that you and the rest of the hatin *****s will man up and say that you're wrong. BUt knowing *****s just like the Mayweathers, probably won't have the balls to man up and apologize.

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
          Sylvester Stallone was busted for hGH. Roach is very close to him.

Please refer to Pac-Cotto 24/7, ep 4.
          What more can we say?It is what it is and Stallone always visits Manny during training

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
            Nope, I get annoyed by all trolls.
            Yeah. You seemed really annoyed here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...17#post6941917

Comment

Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
              Yeah, WTF is a "FLUE". Anyway, if Manny gets caught and is guilty, then his legacy is ****ed. Would i still support him, of course, till the end. Would i be dissapointed, hell ****ing yeah. But for now he is clean and innocent, but keep hatin all you want. I just hope that when Manny is proven to be clean and innocent, that you and the rest of the hatin *****s will man up and say that you're wrong. BUt knowing *****s just like the Mayweathers, probably won't have the balls to man up and apologize.
              I hope you will thank Silvester Stallone and Roach for supplying the roids

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
                man please...1 manny hate thread and i see you and the other *******s coming to the rescue..where are you when the *******s make floyd hate thread after floyd hate thread????ya'll think that ****s funny....but this ts should be banned???
                Please show me all these "Floyd hate threads" I made.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by NYU Alum View Post
                  Yeah. You seemed really annoyed here:

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...17#post6941917
                  See that's the thing.

That's obviously a joke around thread. It's not hurting Floyd's reputation. When you talk about Pacquiao and steroids it's slandering the dude. It's not discrediting PBF's accomplishments in the least.

Accusing Pacquiao of steroids is much worse than accusing Floyd of high estrogen levels.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                    Please show me all these "Floyd hate threads" I made.
                    never said you made them..but you dont complain about them

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                      See that's the thing.

That's obviously a joke around thread. It's not hurting Floyd's reputation. When you talk about Pacquiao and steroids it's slandering the dude. It's not discrediting PBF's accomplishments in the least.
                      And the zillion "Floyd is gay" threads enhance FMJ's rep. Right?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Comment

Working...
                      X