Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What fighters AVOIDED Floyd Mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get your facts right.Floyd said Cotto was to green for him and that Kosta was too old.With Hatton they had agreed to fight in England and then Floyd backed out then they where supposed to fight in New York and then the fight didn't go through.then he eventually ended fighting Hatton and De la Hoya.Now I dnt consider a boxer a ducker if he still active an even if Mosley didn't want to fight Floyd before all I can remember is Mosley stepping up old school style in Floyds face in the ring so who's ducking who now?!?!?! Remember the best impression is the last one Floyd looking ***** and Mosley like the mighty warrior he is staring down at his prey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
      Floyd wanted to fight Cotto and Hatton at 140 after the Gatti fight.That was way after Floyd said Cotto was too green.It was Arum who felt Cotto was`nt ready.
      Cotto changed his mind as he sat ringside watching Floyd behead Gatti

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
        Get your facts right.Floyd said Cotto was to green for him and that Kosta was too old.With Hatton they had agreed to fight in England and then Floyd backed out then they where supposed to fight in New York and then the fight didn't go through.then he eventually ended fighting Hatton and De la Hoya.Now I dnt consider a boxer a ducker if he still active an even if Mosley didn't want to fight Floyd before all I can remember is Mosley stepping up old school style in Floyds face in the ring so who's ducking who now?!?!?! Remember the best impression is the last one Floyd looking ***** and Mosley like the mighty warrior he is staring down at his prey!!!

Mosley had a toothache remeber???

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
          Hatton at 140 I remember Hatton calling out Zab. Never recall Floyd calling out Hatton at 140.

Cotto at 140 Cotto did (avoid Floyd).

Kosta Zu Kosta did (avoid Floyd).

Mosley 135 and 147 Floyd and Mosley are both to blame for not fighting yet.

Oscar HIS WHOLE CAREER I don't know about this one.

Cassamayor-wanted Floyd

Freitas-wanted Floyd

Lazcano Never heard of this one. I guess he avoided Floyd?

Spadafora-wanted Floyd

Comment

Mosley had a toothache remeber???
            I wanna see Mosley fight Williams really bad. I think Mosley can do the same thing to Williams he did to Margarito oops I mean Plasterito....I think Mosley can make Williams pay to the body and tie him break his rythem and eventually lay him out...What do you think about that Burner???....lefty

Comment

Cotto changed his mind as he sat ringside watching Floyd behead Gatti
              I know i remember that night.It look like he was thinking"I`m not getting into the ring with this monster.

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                I wanna see Mosley fight Williams really bad. I think Mosley can do the same thing to Williams he did to Margarito oops I mean Plasterito....I think Mosley can make Williams pay to the body and tie him break his rythem and eventually lay him out...What do you think about that Burner???....lefty
                I think its a style nightmare for Mosley.......

Margarito is slow..lumbering and has no jab to speak of....

Williams is fast...and does jab..often.

Shane is already on record saying hell never fight a boxer who is taller then him with a good jab again (Winky, Forrest are to blame).

"Ill fight anyone but Paul Williams"

Shane Mosley

Comment

Didn't want it with PBF

Comment

Originally posted by yeykax View Post
                    No you get your facts straight.Floyd said he wanted to unify the belts with Cotto and Hatton and Hatton avoided him and Arum said Cotto was`nt ready.That was after Floyd said Cotto was too green.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
                      I know i remember that night.It look like he was thinking"I`m not getting into the ring with this monster.
                      They look like they seen a ghost.

Comment

Working...
                      X