• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freddie Roach reviews Pacquiao's greatest victories

Freddie Roach on Ricky Hatton

"I hate to say this about a world champion, he wasn’t that good."

Freddie Roach on Miguel Cotto

"He's a different fighter now. Margarito definitely took something out of him.If you look at his fights after he's lost to Margarito, he's lost a step. He's slower, he gets hit so much more, his defense sucks"

Freddie Roach on Oscar De La Hoya

"I've said it over and over and I know it's a fact: Oscar can't pull the trigger anymore

The comment on Cotto was made BEFORE the fight, hence it's not a review. Afterwards he said that he fought a great fight and was alot quicker then he thought he would be etc.

Before the Cotto-fight happened he also said that Mayweather would be the easiest fight out of Cotto, Mosley and Floyd. If he beats Floyd, are you going to say that win is worth nothing aswell?

Comment

roach could say 100x more worse things against floyds wins

Comment

"The greatest trick the devil ever did was convince the world he didn’t exist."

-Nazim Richardson

Comment

useless topic ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
            roach could say 100x more worse things against floyds wins

Which would be expected,but it was his own fighter who he is discrediting here.Why should we give Pacquiao credit for these victories when his own trainer doesn't even see them that way? Roach also happens to know more aout boxing than we do.

Originally posted by Castor_Troy View Post
            "The greatest trick the devil ever did was convince the world he didn’t exist."

-Nazim Richardson

LMAO at you crediting Nazim Richardson with that qoute.
            Last edited by prinzmanspoper; 12-10-2009, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by prinzmanspoper View Post
              Which would be expected,but it was his own fighter who he is discrediting here.Why should we give Pacquiao credit for these victories when his own trainer doesn't even see them that way? Roach also happens to know more aout boxing than we do.
              If that is the way you feel then don't give Pac credit.

Comment

Hey, ******, did you see my post? The Cotto-comment IS NOT A REVIEW, IT'S A PRE-VIEW.

And he said that Floyd would be an easier fight then both Cotto and Mosley, I guess your another *****?

Comment

Freddie Roach on Ricky Hatton

"I hate to say this about a world champion, he wasn’t that good."

Freddie Roach on Miguel Cotto

"He's a different fighter now. Margarito definitely took something out of him.If you look at his fights after he's lost to Margarito, he's lost a step. He's slower, he gets hit so much more, his defense sucks"

Freddie Roach on Oscar De La Hoya

"I've said it over and over and I know it's a fact: Oscar can't pull the trigger

anymore
                  your trolling over there @ the history section wont work here man...

Comment

Originally posted by Hottamale View Post
                    Hey, ******, did you see my post? The Cotto-comment IS NOT A REVIEW, IT'S A PRE-VIEW.

And he said that Floyd would be an easier fight then both Cotto and Mosley, I guess your another *****?
                    What we have here is an insecure Pacquiao fanboy who realises what harm Roach's comments have done and how his hero's actions have tainted his entire legacy.Roach has been consistent with his claims.

Comment

Working...
                    X