No announcement yet.

OFFICIALLY ENDING the "Myth" that Oscar *stopped* throwing the jab vs PBF

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
    there's no may about it. prime oscar whoops frauds ass.
    Prime Oscar whoops 95 % of anybody in history!!

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
      Who gives a ****? Mr boat buyer won and DLH lost.
      Tha **** you been?

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Joke View Post
        Prime Oscar beating Floyd.
        The same Prime Oscar who was given a gift against Pernell,Ike and Sturm.
        Agreed. The Prime Oscar was a marketing hype job by Top Rank boxing. He pretty much was Vincente Escobedo with a better match maker. He was protection his match making, by the judges and by the referees. Oscar was created by Bob Arum. Period.

The true differencence between Golden Boy Promotions and Top Rank is that Top Rank understands how to promote fighters for a return.

Comment

Prime Oscar beating Floyd.
          Those three guys beat Mayweather.

Comment

@ gift with pernell and Ike. He whooped that ass, boy.

Sturm should have won, true.

Originally posted by John-Locke-9-22 View Post
            Prime Oscar whoops 95 % of anybody in history!!
            ^ This is the ****ing truth, stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Thread Stealer View Post
              Yeah, yet another boxing myth. I don't take Compubox seriously when it comes to accuracy (of punches landed), but DLH didn't stop THROWING the jab midway through the fight, he stopped LANDING the jab.
              and there you have it

Comment

Originally posted by DC Fight Fan View Post
                Agreed. The Prime Oscar was a marketing hype job by Top Rank boxing. He pretty much was Vincente Escobedo with a better match maker. He was protection his match making, by the judges and by the referees. Oscar was created by Bob Arum. Period.

The true differencence between Golden Boy Promotions and Top Rank is that Top Rank understands how to promote fighters for a return.
                Agreed. If Oscar wasn’t a golden boy he would have a few more losses in his career

Comment

LOL @ Ike Quartey beating any version of Floyd Mayweather. LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                    You forgot to leave out the point that this was the most boring fight in all of boxing history. Not only was this fight boring, but what a hype.

Remember? BIGGEST FIGHT OF 2007!

I am a Floyd fan (not as much as I use to be), but for me, this ruined the way I looked at him as a fighter. Floyd talked so much ****, I thought it was going to be a WAR! In the end, this fight became THE BIGGEST SPARRING MATCH OF 2007!

59.99$ please
                    Oscar should have landed some punches....dont blame floyd for oscars inability to land a punch....as a fan of "boxing" and not "fighting"...i was impressed at how technically he made Oscar look inferior

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                      Failed attempt at trying to make a serious statistical point.
                      um actually...it they are facts champ....so there was no failed attempt at making a "statistical point"...

it cant be disputed so the attempt wasn't failed

Comment

Working...
                      X