Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is going to beat Pac's ass some STUPID!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ether View Post
    Prepare to see a Mayweather you've never seen before, then everybody will be on his dick again. Mayweather will win each if not 80% of the rounds for a UD.
    Everyone basically knows that unless they are ******ed.It's going to be embarassing for Pacquiao I wonder what impact such a beat down will have on his political ambitions.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderWolf View Post
      Remember what I say:

Floyd will NOT have the judges` nod if the fight lasts 12 rounds (Pacquiao will alway dish out more punches). With this knowledge, the Floyd Team has to come up with a strategy to STOP Pacquiao, which is their waterloo. Either way, Floyd loses.
      Floyd has went 12 many times and dominated his opponent in the process. Floyd went 12 with Marquez and won every round. Why? He hit and didn't get hit. He OUTBOXED his opponent. If Pac doesn't connect consistently he will lose and lose bad. Looking busy and throwing wide missing punches is not affective aggressiveness. He can throw 500 more punches than Floyd but if he doesn't hit him then it is pointless. Please don't confuse Floyd with Cotto, Hatton or Oscar, because Floyd has more skills, ring generalship and pure ability than all of them combined. Easy win for Floyd "The Prodigy" Mayweather. Easy win. If somebody told you Pac really had a chance to win this they lied. That's why Roach is singing a new tune all of a sudden, claiming he has to change his whole game plan. He finally realized what he got himself and Pac into.

Comment

^Agree.

People like to confuse Mayweather skills with Cotto, Hatton, Washed up DLH

Comment

I love how a lot of the posters who are ridiculing the thread starter for making this thread are the same ones who make ridiculous threads themeselves.

Comment

Back to the subject. Freddie Roach is also under estimating PBF.

Comment

You guys make it seem like Floyd has 0% chance whatsoever, that alone will make the loss that much worse. I love it.
              That is not true. Most on here favor Floyd to win. It's stupid to think neither have a chance.

Comment

i can't see this fight going the full 12 rnds...............

wull

Comment

Prepare to see a Mayweather you've never seen before, then everybody will be on his dick again. Mayweather will win each if not 80% of the rounds for a UD.
                  very insightful

Comment

What will Pac's fans say when he gets beat up by Mayweather?

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                      the big question is HOW? by jabbing and potshotting in between backpedalling and running? that must be it, yes, i believe so. thats the only way he can win. toe to toe? nah forget it. cowardice nowadays means "ring smart". the cliche hit and not be hit is just that an excuse for not engaging. people like in the olden days of the gladiators want to see blood, want to see who is made of harder stuff, who will remain standing when the final bell toll. they dont want to see guys sweating from jogging around the ring only pu**sies and Fugs like that. thats why the popularity of MMA, people is going back to boxing because of the styles like pacman's. peopla want to see bloodied combatants. they dont want to see the shoulder rolls, they had enough of that. theyve realized its not worth their money.
                      I just got a mental picture of two Floyd's in the ring fighting each other, with no punches landing at all, just two sweaty guys backpeddling.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                      X