Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Wahlberg vs Mayweather in a street fight. who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd kills marky with one punch coming in. true story. the gap between a professional boxer of a high level and any other human being is highly underestimated.
    Last edited by BUSINESSMAN; 12-09-2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

LOL Floyd would brutally knock him out.

Comment

Marky Mark by **** rape. Hehehe JK but seriously it would probably more of a wrestling match than anything. But then again 10 years ago Marky Mark was a freaking athlete man. Anybody seen him work the pummel horse in that lame movie THE BIG HIT, I don't remember if it was a stunt double but man if that was really Mark Wahlberg, he would cappuera the **** out of Floyd hehe

Comment

Originally posted by nikeboix69 View Post
          Marky Mark by **** rape. Hehehe JK but seriously it would probably more of a wrestling match than anything. But then again 10 years ago Marky Mark was a freaking athlete man. Anybody seen him work the pummel horse in that lame movie THE BIG HIT, I don't remember if it was a stunt double but man if that was really Mark Wahlberg, he would cappuera the **** out of Floyd hehe
          lol dirk diggler had a 14 incher

Comment

Is this a joke? Mayweather toys with him until he decides to end it.

Comment

damn *******s just get dumber and dumber

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
                Sorry Pacquiao fans but this thread is stupid. Grow up a little bit, trust me is not really that bad

i dont care about this thread but your post caught my attention

why dont you tell that to yourself? how many times have you been banned? practice what you preach

Comment

Originally posted by GTR View Post
                  looks like things were getting heated up in the joe buck set. seemed like mark wanted to jump on floyd.

who wins in a set brawl?

Mark will put him in a chokehold and stoppage via tapout.
                  Wahlberg gets put in a coma. That little punk can only beat up someone if the script calls for it

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit-Punches View Post
                    I keep wanting to get the grilled chicken at KFC but I'm afraid I won't like it and regret not not sticking to fried. Anyone else have this problem?
                    Actually I do have that problem too LOL

Comment

Originally posted by nikeboix69 View Post
                      You do realize that was a movie right? Mark Whalberg beating Mayweather in a street fight? Whalberg nebver played a professional sport in his life. I've read a lot of ridiculous post but I never thought I would read something this stupid on a boxing website.

Comment

Working...
                      X