Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    Triangle ????????????????

So you understand why Manny fought a done Oscar who didnt belong at WW.

Wouldn't you have done the same, if only for the great payday? Oscar wanted 147, and that's what he got. Pacquiao was taking a risk, very few people could have predicted the outcome, but if nothing else, even if he lost, the money would have been worth it. That was a brilliant fight for Manny from a business standpoint. At the very least it allowed us to see how well he carried up his speed and power to WW (even though he only weighed in at 142). I love watching that fight, regardless. Even a 154lb Oscar would have stood absolutely no chance, IMO. None whatsoever.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      Triangle? How was that a triangle theory? Did I ever say Khan would beat Maidana? I said how can you call Kotelnik a bum when he beat Maidana who you say will beat Khan? Find out the definition of the triangle theory. Cuz the 2nd time you accused me of using the triangle theory when I haven't.

Yes Pac fought Oscar for money. And, it was Oscar who called out Pac and it was Oscar who picked the 147 weight-class not Manny. Just a little information for you cuz by the looks of it you didn't know that.
      Do you think the fight couldve been made at ANY other weight????????

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
        Wouldn't you have done the same, if only for the great payday? Oscar wanted 147, and that's what he got. Pacquiao was taking a risk, very few people could have predicted the outcome, but if nothing else, even if he lost, the money would have been worth it. That was a brilliant fight for Manny from a business standpoint. At the very least it allowed us to see how well he carried up his speed and power to WW (even though he only weighed in at 142). I love watching that fight, regardless. Even a 154lb Oscar would have stood absolutely no chance, IMO. None whatsoever.
        So Pac can beat 165 Pounders now..........

Alright thx alot for that..........

Comment

• what has williams done? sweet **** all.

Comment

Do you think the fight couldve been made at ANY other weight????????
            I wish it had been at 154. There would be no excuses and Oscar would have lost the exact same way.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

I wish it had been at 154. There would be no excuses and Oscar would have lost the exact same way.
              I wish he fought Cotto at 47...Hatton at 147 and Oscar at 154.

I wish Floyd wouldve fought Hatton at 140..He wouldve killed him...but Floyd cant make 140.

Comment

boldeddddd
                Burner all I said in return to your post and you give me three sentences. Wow Wednesday when i call in I am going to have a field day with you brother...lol.. I never said Hatton would lose to JMM I said he would check his chin for him. Meaning he might drop him. We have seen JMM on the canvas before Burner. At this point that is the type of fight left for JMM a big money fight. He is no longer a contender or meaningful opponent. FMJ made sur eof that sir. Everyone gave him ish for fighting JMM (even me) but it was a strategy he used to lure Manny into the big fight. The only other opponent left after Manny beat Cotto was JMM but FMJ took that away by beating him. Maybe I would want to see JMM go up against Diaz again but besides that JMM is irrelivant at this point. TO say he would be the best automatically at 140lb if he fought there is an ignorant statement.....Plus you really didn't respond to my last post...Lefty

Comment

So Pac can beat 165 Pounders now..........

Alright thx alot for that..........
                  At 154? Easy. The version of Pacquiao that fought Oscar would whip Oscar's ass at any point in his career. Oscar was highly overrated. Put him in with the version of Oscar below = same result. Look at 0:14 and tell me I'm not talking sense.

GARBAGE!

Comment

• Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
                    what has williams done? sweet **** all.
                    This thread is about Khan not Williams..take his cokk out ur mouth for one second.......

Comment

At 154? Easy. The version of Pacquiao that fought Oscar would whip Oscar's ass at any point in his career. Oscar was highly overrated. Put him in with the version of Oscar below = same result. Look at 0:14 and tell me I'm not talking sense.

GARBAGE!
                      Oscar at 147 and 154 are TWO diffrent fighters.

No??

Comment

Working...
                      X