Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by King Burner View Post
    I dont rate Kotelnik high at all...I mean just watch him fight....I see nothing at all...I dont rank that as a good win.....

I would want him to face Bradley-Peterson winner.....Alexander would be nice too.......

Hatton vs. Khan is a joke...Hatton would get stopped in the first round.hes done.
    Again Kotelnik was a legit top 10 you cant argue that. How did he beat Maidana if he has nothing? And, I am only asking cuz you said both Maidana and Ortiz beats Khan.

You can't hate on Hatton-Khan fight. That is huge in the U.K and is a big money fight. Can't no Mayweather fan hate on another fighter fighting a big money fight. So you have to understand why that shoud/would be made. Just like I understand why Floyd fought a done Oscar and Hatton(who didn't belong at WW)

Comment

• He gets hyped because he's a huge talent.

Comment

• I am a Khan fan, and in my eyes he deserves all praises. But lets face it, until he gets more North American exposure, he's not gonna get the credit he deserves.

Comment

I cant name a fighter at 140 better then him...I just cant.

Him still being on his feet at the end of the Mayweather fight showed me..that he can take shots...NONE of those guys hit harder then a 155 pound Mayweather.
          You crazy... Holt, Urango, Judah, Ortiz, Maidana hit harder. And, Urango, Maidana, Ortiz would put more pressure. Floyd could of gotten him out of there also. But, that is not Floyd style.

If you look at JMM legs at LW you would that was his limit. That is why he have weight-class bro. He is not a JWW.

He should go back to LW. Where he would have good fights and some tough fight with the likes of Valero, Soto, Katsidis, Guzman, Funeka and Anthony Peterson. All those are good fights and some of them might be tough.

If he does fight at 140 the only fights I would be interested in seeing him in would be against Juan Diaz and Hatton. Now if he can beat both in impressive fashion. Then I would reconsider and say he does belong there.

Comment

So does Judah....Litzau..Hatton...so we compare everyone with a ****ty chin to Khan??
            Do you mean the Hatton that was put down ONCE in 43 fights before he fought Floyd? If we're using that as a yardstick then Williams is chinny too.

You're talking about Khan fighting Williams - they're not even in the same weight class.

What would happen to JMM against Williams at 147?

If and when Khan gets repeatedly KO'd again then you can come back and say you were right. Until then, well the guy just knocked his mandatory silly within 10 seconds and finished him in less than half a round. Give him a break.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Again Kotelnik was a legit top 10 you cant argue that. How did he beat Maidana if he has nothing? And, I am only asking cuz you said both Maidana and Ortiz beats Khan.
              You can't hate on Hatton-Khan fight. That is huge in the U.K and is a big money fight. Can't no Mayweather fan hate on another fighter fighting a big money fight. So you have to understand why that shoud/would be made. Just like I understand why Floyd fought a done Oscar and Hatton(who didn't belong at WW)
              Triangle ????????????????

So you understand why Manny fought a done Oscar who didnt belong at WW.

Comment

I also said....Id be a fan of his pretty soon..because hes my kinda fighter..fast...flashy...ko power...etc....

Im saying he hasnt DONE ANYTHING...to be ranked over....Peterson..Bradley..JMM..Madiana..Holt..Jud ah....etc....

Lets not forget how a chubby Barerra was rocking Khan all around the ring....HIS CHIN.is still in question......

Hes unproven and doesnt deserve to be ranked....I said Khan is basically still a kid and probly has the most talent in the 140 Pound division...

Unfourtantely for him the 140 Pound class..in a p4p sense has the HARDEST punchers........

Holt
                Bradley
                Judah
                Valero

And Khan has the WEAKEST chin.
                I agree with some of what you posted here burner but I also disagree with alot too...Hear me out....

Khan> Holt: I think Khan can outbox Holt all day long true talk from me. I see nothing special about Holt since his wins against Ricardo Torres. Which he was losing the bout until he landed that punch. People for get he was dropped two times in that round.

Bradley> Khan by UD: I agree here with you that Bradley could beat Khan but I don't think he stops him. he is not that kind of fighter. He has fast hands good boxing skills and once he tastes Khan power he might back off and just try to win on points. Much like the Holt fight. To say he is one of the hardest punchers in the sport is completely untrue and I would disagree with you and a lot of others would too Burner.

Judah can he even make weight at 140??? He hasn't actually made 140 since 2003 against Jaime Rangel. Since his last loss at 147 against Clottey I keep hearing he is going to make a run at 140 but he weighed 144.5 against Ernest Johnson and 145 against Ubaldo Hernandez in his last fight. At 31 years young trying to move down in weight is not easy. judah is done against TOP WW's. Cotto, FMJ both beat him. He lost to Clottey in his last fight at 147. SSM beats him if they fight and Margarito makes him fold under pressure even without the plaster. He has no home at 147 is too small to fight at 154 and i don't think he can make 140. He is in no mans land at 144-145 trying to make small WW fight him or entice no bodies at 140 to fight him at 144-145. If he puts some wins together maybe he can get someone in the ring for a pay day $$$$ no more contender at 140 or 147.

Valero my friend you can make the same case for he as you have for Khan. Who has he bested?? Has he ever been hit or tested? I think a chubby Barrera is better than the names I see on Valero's resume. To say he would best Khan is not a very good statement. For one he is at 135lbs He only has one fight above 130 against Antonio Pitalua who was quitely 46-3 and 39 years young when they fought. To me this is not even an option nor should have been brought up by you sir. it only weakned your post and made you look like you were reaching for names to mention.

To say Khan has the weakest chin is not feasable. Khan did get KTFo by Prescott whom also has a 78% Ko ratio. Although Prescott lost to Mitchell who is 30-0 with 22 KO's by the way at the ripe old age of 25. That does not prove Khan has the weakest chin. Hatton ate tons of punches until Floyd cracked his chin. Khan had his chin checked and changed his style to suit his strengths. I truly and strongly disagree with the previous post sir....Lefty

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                You cant discredit his wins all you want..fact is his resume is better then Khans......

Enough about Paul...can you keep the subject on A Mere Con.
                Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                JMM is moving to 140...hes INSTANTLY better then anyone in that divison..that cant be argued.

Amir Khan has FOUGHT no one...........

JMMBradley
                Ortiz
                Maidana
                Valero
                Peterson
                Judah

ALL BEAT HIM.
                I highlighted the 2 I think can best Khan and the only one I think would KO him is Maidana. As for JMM at 140 I do not think his punch resistance is what it used to be. he got wobbled by Diaz in their fight. he counters good but I truly don't know if at this age and that weight he could beat Khan. I think he is best at 135lbs or to stay away from fast punchers at 140. To say he is automatically the best at 140 is ridiculous when he has never even fought at that weight. I got money / points that says if Hatton and he fight Hatton check his chin....Lefty
                Last edited by LEFTYGUNZZ; 12-08-2009, 11:16 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

Triangle ????????????????

So you understand why Manny fought a done Oscar who didnt belong at WW.

Triangle? How was that a triangle theory? Did I ever say Khan would beat Maidana? I said how can you call Kotelnik a bum when he beat Maidana who you say will beat Khan? Find out the definition of the triangle theory. Cuz the 2nd time you accused me of using the triangle theory when I haven't.

Yes Pac fought Oscar for money. And, it was Oscar who called out Pac and it was Oscar who picked the 147 weight-class not Manny. Just a little information for you cuz by the looks of it you didn't know that.

Comment

• ggfvxcvsfvxcv

Comment

• Originally posted by leftygunzz View Post
                      i agree with some of what you posted here burner but i also disagree with alot too...hear me out....

khan> holt: i think khan can outbox holt all day long true talk from me. I see nothing special about holt since his wins against ricardo torres. Which he was losing the bout until he landed that punch. People for get he was dropped two times in that round.

to outbox holt..khan would have to let his hands go...he is no martinez and khan is not slick...he will be cracked and he will go down.

bradley> khan by ud: i agree here with you that bradley could beat khan but i don't think he stops him. He is not that kind of fighter. He has fast hands good boxing skills and once he tastes khan power he might back off and just try to win on points. Much like the holt fight. To say he is one of the hardest punchers in the sport is completely untrue and i would disagree with you and a lot of others would too burner.

i actually meant maidiana but everyone ran with it so **** it...i still thik bradley knocks him out...thats a testament to how bad khans chin is...did you see bradley eat that bomb from holt...he will not back down from khan.

judah can he even make weight at 140??? he hasn't actually made 140 since 2003 against jaime rangel. Since his last loss at 147 against clottey i keep hearing he is going to make a run at 140 but he weighed 144.5 against ernest johnson and 145 against ubaldo hernandez in his last fight. At 31 years young trying to move down in weight is not easy. Judah is done against top ww's. Cotto, fmj both beat him. He lost to clottey in his last fight at 147. Ssm beats him if they fight and margarito makes him fold under pressure even without the plaster. He has no home at 147 is too small to fight at 154 and i don't think he can make 140. He is in no mans land at 144-145 trying to make small ww fight him or entice no bodies at 140 to fight him at 144-145. If he puts some wins together maybe he can get someone in the ring for a pay day $$$$ no more contender at 140 or 147.

judah was always a little ww who i thought didnt belong at 147..he was there for the money...hell be eefective at 140...hes not big and he doesnt have a huge frame...judah is the best fighter on the planet..for the first 5 rounds.....no way khan can handle that kinda storm.

valero my friend you can make the same case for he as you have for khan. Who has he bested?? has he ever been hit or tested? I think a chubby barrera is better than the names i see on valero's resume. To say he would best khan is not a very good statement. For one he is at 135lbs he only has one fight above 130 against antonio pitalua who was quitely 46-3 and 39 years young when they fought. To me this is not even an option nor should have been brought up by you sir. It only weakned your post and made you look like you were reaching for names to mention.

glass cup vs. Hammer............who wins??

to say khan has the weakest chin is not feasable. khan did get ktfo by prescott whom also has a 78% ko ratio. Although prescott lost to mitchell who is 30-0 with 22 ko's by the way at the ripe old age of 25. That does not prove khan has the weakest chin. Hatton ate tons of punches until floyd cracked his chin. Khan had his chin checked and changed his style to suit his strengths. I truly and strongly disagree with the previous post sir....lefty

i think when khan gets hit on the btton again he will be wobbly..fat barerra rocked him.

i highlighted the 2 i think can best khan and the only one i think would ko him is maidana. As for jmm at 140 i do not think his punch resistance is what it used to be. He got wobbled by diaz in their fight. He counters good but i truly don't know if at this age and that weight he could beat khan. I think he is best at 135lbs or to stay away from fast punchers at 140. To say he is automatically the best at 140 is ridiculous when he has never even fought at that weight. I got money / points that says if hatton and he fight hatton check his chin....lefty

jmm has more talent then khan on a bad day..jmm can ****ing box..hes the real deal...hatton is shot..ive seen enough...khan would rape him.
                      boldeddddd

Comment

Working...
                      X