Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets talk Amir Khan and the HYPE that he doesnt DESERVE.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    Bro he was talking about fantasy. Cuz that is what you live in. In your fantasy land JMM is the best JWW without even beating a JWW. That is the first time I ever heard such bull****.
    What 140 Pounder do you favor over JMM??

Comment

TS has been owned big time in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
        TS has been owned big time in this thread
        I said Amir Khan doesnt deserve the hype hes getting...........

No one has proved me wrong on that yet........

Khan has beaten NOBODY..........

That still stands......

All you did was come in here and talk about Williams...liek he had anything to do with this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
          The top 10 JW he beat is a bum man...........

Thats no feather in the cap.......

Who shoulkd he fight next IYO.
          Bro Kotelnik was a top 10 for years. He was in a winning streak. He was coming off a win of Maidana and also had a win over Soleyman Mbaye(spelling?). How can he be a bum? Especially since you rank Maidana and Ortiz higher? Dude come on bro... A bum really?

I would like to see him fight the winner of Bradley-Peterson or Devon Alexander... Who will he fight next? Probably Maidana that is his mandatory I wouldn't mind seeing that either, what is the biggest money fight for him right now? Hatton that is huge in the U.K. So I would understand why he might fight that next. And, I won't have a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            Bro Kotelnik was a top 10 for years. He was in a winning streak. He was coming off a win of Maidana and also had a win over Soleyman Mbaye(spelling?). How can he be a bum? Especially since you rank Maidana and Ortiz higher? Dude come on bro... A bum really?

I would like to see him fight the winner of Bradley-Peterson or Devon Alexander... Who will he fight next? Probably Maidana that is his mandatory I wouldn't mind seeing that either, what is the biggest money fight for him right now? Hatton that is huge in the U.K. So I would understand why he might fight that next. And, I won't have a problem with that.
            I dont rate Kotelnik high at all...I mean just watch him fight....I see nothing at all...I dont rank that as a good win.....

I would want him to face Bradley-Peterson winner.....Alexander would be nice too.......

Hatton vs. Khan is a joke...Hatton would get stopped in the first round.hes done.

Comment

What hype? Only time I hear about him is on this website lol.

Comment

Burner is the joke of NSB. Nobody takes him serious. You have to treat him as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                  What 140 Pounder do you favor over JMM??
                  Honestly? Khan, Urango, Bradley, Holt, Alexander,

slightly favor Judah, Peterson, Hatton and Maidan

50-50 fights Ortiz, Cayo, Alvarado

Fights I would favor JMM at 140- Diaz, Malignaggi, Witter, and Hopkins

JMM is the better fighter than all these guys. He is better P4P. But, P4P is not a weight-class bro. JMM is not a JWW and does not belong at JWW. LW was his limit. And, he has shown anything that makes believe he belongs at any weight higher than JMM.

What has he shown you that makes you believe he can?

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
                    What hype? Only time I hear about him is on this website lol.
                    hahahahahahahahahahahaa

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Honestly? Khan, Urango, Bradley, Holt, Alexander,

slightly favor Judah, Peterson, Hatton and Maidan

50-50 fights Ortiz, Cayo, Alvarado

Fights I would favor JMM at 140- Diaz, Malignaggi, Witter, and Hopkins

JMM is the better fighter than all these guys. He is better P4P. But, P4P is not a weight-class bro. JMM is not a JWW and does not belong at JWW. LW was his limit. And, he has shown anything that makes believe he belongs at any weight higher than JMM.

What has he shown you that makes you believe he can?
                      I cant name a fighter at 140 better then him...I just cant.

Him still being on his feet at the end of the Mayweather fight showed me..that he can take shots...NONE of those guys hit harder then a 155 pound Mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X