Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(AUDIO)David Mayo: "Floyd Mayweather will counter Manny Pacquiao's aggressiveness"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    I am going to get e and real money, ALOT OF IT, after this bout is over. I am betting my mortgage real talk. This one isn't one to be shy about.
    Couldnt be said better bro, jump now because the line is only going to get wider.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
      pac kos/tko's floyd in the late rounds......**** aint gonna change.....floyd needs to improve his offense to make this competitive.....
      lol@ you saying Mayweather needs to improve his offense BUT you don't mention Pac's DEFENSE that needs much more improvement than Mayweather OFFENSE...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
        and your telling me that Mayweather never landed more punches than any of those 18 opponents?

what do you think offense is?..lol
        floyd only throws combos when he knows he got his opponenets hurt that is why his accuracy is pretty high........even then, he hesitates and dont have the killer instinct pac has.......

if you dont know what offense is, googgle it......it aint rocket science ..well, it could be to some floydie fans.......

Comment

lol@ you saying Mayweather needs to improve his offense BUT you don't mention Pac's DEFENSE that needs much more improvement than Mayweather OFFENSE...lol
          why would he need to improve his defense againts a guy who does'nt have good offensive output?.......lol....he did ok vs cotto........floyd aint a better puncher than cotto, we all know that....

Comment

That title quote is the reason I know Mayweather will win. I want Manny to win and like him better but I just don't see it.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              why would he need to improve his defense againts a guy who does'nt have good offensive output?.......lol....he did ok vs cotto........floyd aint a better puncher than cotto, we all know that....
              CLEAN PUNCHING= Sharp crisp stinging jabs, clean flush right hands, short tight hooks and uppercuts. These are the punches that stand out and catch the eye. The fighter who is landing these punches is most likely controlling the fight!

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                Is he the guy who invented Mayonaise?
                No he is another Mayweather nuthugger. He is from Grand Rapids. Same place Floyd from.

Comment

CLEAN PUNCHING= Sharp crisp stinging jabs, clean flush right hands, short tight hooks and uppercuts. These are the punches that stand out and catch the eye. The fighter who is landing these punches is most likely controlling the fight!
                  good job!...i told you it aint rocket science....

Comment

Oh tell that to Sergio Martinez who landed a "CLEAN SHOT" every round along with good normal punches, and Paul Williams won.

Comment

Am gonna make alot of money in this fight pac's going to KO floyd..

Comment

Working...
                      X