Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(AUDIO)David Mayo: "Floyd Mayweather will counter Manny Pacquiao's aggressiveness"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (AUDIO)David Mayo: "Floyd Mayweather will counter Manny Pacquiao's aggressiveness"

Grand Rapids Press columnist David Mayo joined Bret Bakita and Michael Grey on "The Starting Lineup" on WBBL Radio to talk about the matchup between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao, which is nearly finalized.

"It's too far down the road now (of negotiations), it's going to happen. They'll do a 50-50 split and they'll both end up walking away with $40 million or more when all the pay-per-view cuts are done," Mayo said. "I think Mayweather will find a way. When you're a whirlwind and a domino and a guy who's wide open, a natural counter-puncher and the quickest guy you've ever faced and the sharpest shooter in the game is going to find some ways to make that work against you."

Listen to the entire interview below, which begins with Mayo's ballot for the Heisman Trophy then he talks about Mayweather and Pacquiao:
    http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde...oyd_maywe.html

I know this.

Comment

Originally posted by ProfessionalLoc View Post
      I know this.

we all do

Comment

Is he the guy who invented Mayonaise?

Comment

pac kos/tko's floyd in the late rounds......**** aint gonna change.....floyd needs to improve his offense to make this competitive.....

Comment

I am going to get e and real money, ALOT OF IT, after this bout is over. I am betting my mortgage real talk. This one isn't one to be shy about.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              I am going to get e and real money, ALOT OF IT, after this bout is over. I am betting my mortgage real talk. This one isn't one to be shy about.
              Make sure ***** is going to help you with your bankruptcy.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                pac kos/tko's floyd in the late rounds......**** aint gonna change.....floyd needs to improve his offense to make this competitive.....
                lol...how many Mayweather fights have you watched?...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Easy Work View Post
                  lol...how many Mayweather fights have you watched?...lol
                  atleast 18.......anymore questions?...

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                    atleast 18.......anymore questions?...
                    and your telling me that Mayweather never landed more punches than any of those 18 opponents?

what do you think offense is?..lol

Comment

Working...
                    X