Am I the only one ....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
    I get nervous before and during a big fight
    i was shaking like crazy for mayweather-marquez until it finished i was rooting for Mayweather
    this past saturday i had a crappy stream and it didnt look good for williams so i just stopped watching the stream because i was so nervous he was going to lose
    Dawg, I was at the Williams fight. Sick fight. Best one I have see live. Amost let my boy convince me not to go cause of the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario View Post
      i was left speechless after watching pac destroy hatton, never expected that to happen, at least no that quick
      i thought Hatton would at least make a bit of a fight of it.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
        I know a Pac fan that was. He thought Pac would win but was nervous Hatton would smoother Pac with wrestling.

no Mith...i was nervous FOR hatton

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          no Mith...i was nervous FOR hatton

Mak, don't tell me if you bet your paycheck on Pac against Floyd you won't be nervous.
          Unless you get some booze and kush to quell those nerves.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            Mak, don't tell me if you bet your paycheck on Pac against Floyd you won't be nervous.

I went to the bhop pavlik fight and my boy talked me out of putting $300 on Hop.

Comment

Originally posted by mitruth View Post
              I went to the bhop pavlik fight and my boy talked me out of putting $300 on Hop.

Yeah, I've done that too. More times than I can count.

But you have a good strategy with your betting. Sometimes you get too keyed up on your favorites then you see their shortcomings when the true money is down.

I think for me, the last time I was nervous was Sanders-Vitali Klitschko.
              I totally wanted him to blast out both bros.
              Thankfully, I didn't bet.

Comment

Yeah, I've done that too. More times than I can count.

But you have a good strategy with your betting. Sometimes you get too keyed up on your favorites then you see their shortcomings when the true money is down.

I think for me, the last time I was nervous was Sanders-Vitali Klitschko.
                I totally wanted him to blast out both bros.
                Thankfully, I didn't bet.
                I like the live underdog. I would be the type to bet on martinez over williams or clottey over cotto. I like cotto though so thats out. I went to the williams fight so if i lost a bet that would be an expensive weekend. I dont think i would ever be brave enough to bet against vitali. Mabye against his baby bro but not vitali.

Comment

Well I'm usually pretty ****faced by the time the main event rolls around..jitters usually come up the day before..fight week is a bag of mixed emotions for me...I remember being in high school and puking the Friday of Roy-Toney lol

Comment

Working...
                  X