Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOU DiBELLA: "People in Pacquiao's camp are well-known to be involved with steroids"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh like 20% of people and some US lawmakers said Obama was born in Kenya. Some also believe he is a secret Muslim jihadist. So...are these rumors true as well or are you just an *******?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      same rumor i heard about obama being born in kenya and not hawaii. they got a birth certificate copy too.
      He's never provided a birth certificate.

They produced a certificate of live birth which is something totally different.

Comment

More:

http://www.secondsout.com/columns/thomas-hauser/paulie-malignaggi-taking-care-of-business

“I’m a world champion,” Paulie says in response. “My punches hurt. You never hear a fighter say ‘ow’ when he gets hit, but all punches hurt. I hit hard enough that guys don’t walk through me. Common sense should tell you that.”

In a way, Malignaggi’s lack of knockout power makes his accomplishments all the more impressive. Often, when he goes into battle, his opponent is armed with a machete, while Paulie is carrying a pocket-knife. But as Patrick Kehoe observes, “Fans crave the big blow, the definitive ending marking the clearest statement of dominance. Champions knock guys out, turn contenders into defenseless heaps.” And Paulie fights jab-by-jab, one round at a time.
        Some fighters quit when they’re getting beaten up. Others just try to survive. It wasn’t lost on the boxing public that, against Cotto, no matter how badly Paulie was hurt, he kept trying to win.

“After the fight,” Malignaggi says, “people were saying, ‘Wow; Paulie has lots of courage. Paulie is better than we thought.’ And I knew I didn’t fight as well as I could have. It’s something I’ll always be obsessed with. I know I can beat Cotto. I might come out of it with more broken bones in my face, but I can beat him. Whatever else happens to me in boxing, no matter how many titles I win; if I retire without fighting Cotto again, there will always be an empty spot inside me.”
        “I was in Times Square and saw a big billboard for Mayweather-Hatton 24/7,” Paulie continues. “I want that to be me. I don’t want to not love boxing because of the problems I have getting fights, but it’s already happening a little bit. I make all these sacrifices; I’m good at what I do; I’m willing to go in tough. And I couldn’t get a TV date after I won the title.”
        The guy has as big an ego as anyone in the game.

I don't mean that as disrespect, btw. But just knowing what I know about Paulie from the handful of articles I've read and the interviews he's done, I don't think it's out of the question that Paulie may be a little jealous of Pacquiao's success, especially if he really thinks of Pacquiao as a midget who wasn't a killer at 120 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Mellie View Post
          You have already made one thread stating the same unfounded allegations. Two questions.
          What is your agenda?
          Are you going to keep spamming the board with multiple threads saying the same thing without providing material proof,just hearsay?
          1) My agenda? I have a client's holiday party at about 8pm in midtown. Is that what you mean?

2) Not 'keep spamming the board'. I made two threads. one yesterday about what paulie said ONLY. And one today about what DiBella said ONLY.

Meanwhile, there were 20 threads last week about March 13 and 60/40, etc. They had as much 'material proof' as these threads. Who "said" what.

Did you complain?

Prominent boxing people make inflammatory statements on the record? it's news. deal with it.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Uh like 20% of people and some US lawmakers said Obama was born in Kenya. Some also believe he is a secret Muslim jihadist. So...are these rumors true as well or are you just an *******?
            i'm comparing the obama rumor to the pac situation. if we base our beliefs on rumors without solid evidence, we'll end up like fools.

Comment

Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post

I don't mean that as disrespect, btw. But just knowing what I know about Paulie from the handful of articles I've read and the interviews he's done, I don't think it's out of the question that Paulie may be a little jealous of Pacquiao's success, especially if he really thinks of Pacquiao as a midget who wasn't a killer at 120 lbs.
              This is about DiBella. Not malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post
                He's never provided a birth certificate.

They produced a certificate of live birth which is something totally different.
                do you believe he was born in kenya based on arguments and rumors?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
                  do you believe he was born in kenya based on arguments and rumors?
                  No, I believe he is not a citizen based on the fact that his family members in Africa have said so and for the fact that Obama has spent millions defending himself against this instead of just providing his birth certificate.

Where there's smoke there is fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack D Ripper View Post

Where there's smoke there is fire.
                    Does that apply to everything?

*turns and looks in Manny's direction*

Comment

educated as a laywer? people who stand by their clients even when they know they are lying because they make money? paul maliaggi promoter?

Comment

Working...
                      X