Manny Pacquiao would beat Paul Williams handily

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J_Roc View Post
    Why do you guys like to talk about fights that will never happen
    Co-sign here!!Pacman has earned his right to be called great,he's an awesome fighter!!But Pacman fans need to understand that boxing is alot more than ur last win!!Pacman-Punisher won't make sense for Manny,he won't win,here's why:Pacman is left handed,but he doesn't move away from punches,he is aggressive!!The Punisher has problem with slick southpaws,see the difference!!Pacman is aggressive,going head up with the Punisher means that he will be in range of the Punisher 2 steps before the Punisher is in his range,most boxing fans appreciate Pacman,I do,but lets keep it real!!Nuff said!!

Comment

Originally posted by Olympia77 View Post
      Paul doesnt have the hand speed to hit Manny.
      Manny will land that left hand straight down the shoot everytime, and yes Manny would beat Paul on the inside also. Too much handspeed and power.
      Only in Pacquaio's and his fans' dreams will this scenario take place......

Comment

Williams does run into a lot of shots, I think Pacquiao is a more explosive puncher than Martinez, a heavier handed guy too. You never know but the fight won't happen because I seriously doubt Williams can make 147 again after seeing how he looked at the weigh in and because Williams is too big of a risk for Pacquiao on the eve of a showdown with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
          Williams does run into a lot of shots, I think Pacquiao is a more explosive puncher than Martinez, a heavier handed guy too. You never know but the fight won't happen because I seriously doubt Williams can make 147 again after seeing how he looked at the weigh in and because Williams is too big of a risk for Pacquiao on the eve of a showdown with Mayweather.
          Not a chance.

I mean, seriously. Not even close.

Comment

williams too tall too much movement

Comment

Originally posted by VictoriaBeckham View Post
              Not a chance.

I mean, seriously. Not even close.
              What makes you say that?

Comment

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
                Co-sign here!!Pacman has earned his right to be called great,he's an awesome fighter!!But Pacman fans need to understand that boxing is alot more than ur last win!!Pacman-Punisher won't make sense for Manny,he won't win,here's why:Pacman is left handed,but he doesn't move away from punches,he is aggressive!!The Punisher has problem with slick southpaws,see the difference!!Pacman is aggressive,going head up with the Punisher means that he will be in range of the Punisher 2 steps before the Punisher is in his range,most boxing fans appreciate Pacman,I do,but lets keep it real!!Nuff said!!
                williams is not invincible at 147 a guy like quintana who although skilled is not on the level of pac beat him sharmaba mitchell walter matthysse and margarito hit him a lot which showed his lack of defense is not only a weakness he has for southpaws but just a general hole in his game and all of those fights were at 147. i think that williams size stamina and chin is tough for anyone to beat at ww but it can be done and lets not forget that pac has a win over a top ww in cotto now and has proved he can punch with power at 147

Comment

I would love to give my analysis on this dream match, but i will refrain myself from doing so out of respect for the All Time Great, because it's an insult to his legacy to put his name in the same sentence with Paul Williams.

Comment

Originally posted by Silencers View Post
                    What makes you say that?
                    Martinez is slick..and defesnive minded...

Pac is not..hes a brawler...and hes also 5 FOOT 6.........

Sergio was 5-11.....

two diffrent fghts man..Pac has no chance vs, Paul....

Comment

No, no he wouldn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X