No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao: Manny a Massive Guarantee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I agree. Most of the people that hate on Mayweather haven't watched him his entire career. He was the underdog in a lot of fights. As far as being "FORCED" to fight. That is completely laughable and you have to a be a complete dumb ass to think that. Does everyone forget why Mayweather came out of retirement? Mayweather is getting exactly what he wanted and when he wanted it.

Let Mayweather be the underdog...... As Roach has said. The Mayweather fight wont be an exciting one. He knows you cant throw a lot of punches at Mayweather without being timed, stamped and shipped off, sometimes while taking a hit or two from a ring post... Roach is very smart and I believe HE is the one that doesn't want this fight. Especially this early. Let a lone fighting someone with ATG defense and being able to adjust to anyone at anytime.

Mayweather is TECHNICALLY better IMHO. A lot of punches will only leave Pac wide open. Look for Pac's game plan to throw a lot less. AKA Fighting Mayweather's fight. We know what happens then.... just saying.

I like Pac and all but Mayweather will technically beat him in a cat and mouse chess match of skills.
    couldnt say it better myself!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post
      I agree. Most of the people that hate on Mayweather haven't watched him his entire career. He was the underdog in a lot of fights. As far as being "FORCED" to fight. That is completely laughable and you have to a be a complete dumb ass to think that. Does everyone forget why Mayweather came out of retirement? Mayweather is getting exactly what he wanted and when he wanted it.

Let Mayweather be the underdog...... As Roach has said. The Mayweather fight wont be an exciting one. He knows you cant throw a lot of punches at Mayweather without being timed, stamped and shipped off, sometimes while taking a hit or two from a ring post... Roach is very smart and I believe HE is the one that doesn't want this fight. Especially this early. Let a lone fighting someone with ATG defense and being able to adjust to anyone at anytime.

Mayweather is TECHNICALLY better IMHO. A lot of punches will only leave Pac wide open. Look for Pac's game plan to throw a lot less. AKA Fighting Mayweather's fight. We know what happens then.... just saying.

I like Pac and all but Mayweather will technically beat him in a cat and mouse chess match of skills.
      Couldn't have said it better myself

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
        I am not sure if you are one of them or not, but a lot of the Mayweather haters on this site have been saying that Mayweather plays it safe and only fights fighters that he knows he can beat and avoids "the best welterweights."

If that is true, then you and everyone other Pac worshipper should be sh....t....g in your pants because Mayweather agreed to this fight faster than the Oscar and Hatton fights, which means he KNOWS THIS WILL BE AN EASY FIGHT.
        The reason he agreed so fast for this fight wasn't because it will be easy, it is because he knows that he will get his biggest payday, and he may think he will win, but all of u pac haters will see, that pac deserves the place where he is at right now, and mayweather is just a load mouth who i want to see koed!!

Comment

• ummm ok, i dont give a fuccckk how much they're getting paid , i just dont wanna come this site one day and read that is not happening . as long as it happens , they could get 1 trillion dollars , who gives a shhit , we dont benefit from that , we benefit if the event lives up the hype which i think it would ... oh and i almost forgot .. join me in a moment of prayer :

PLEASE GOD DONT LET JOE CORTEZ BE THE REFEREE
          DONT LET JOE CORTEZ BE THE REFEREE
          AMEN ...

oh yeah .. my prediction, i love manny but i see him gettin battered around like rihanna in this fight , the way he gets off balance when hes done throwing punches will be definitley something floyd has to be happy about ... and the way floyd does the philly shell i dont see manny's great left landing much.. mayweather by referre stoppage in round 11

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post
            For all of us who post comments here on BoxingScene I have to say this is a fun way to get at each other. We have some passionate fight fans posting on these threads. Some of us are relentless, creative, knowledgable, stupid, angry, easily offended, funny etc...

That being said, I do this strictly for fun and I don't have a malicious bone in my body. So since the hottest topic at this moment is the Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao fight, I have this message especially for Filipinos and those who just learned about Filipinos through Manny's success.

For a very long time Filipinos have gone through some rough times. Whether it's wars, natural catastrophies, corrupt politics or rough economic times. But through all of that Filipinos have kept their heads up and always maintained their dignity and continue to have pride. Many of them are here in this country and are second or third generation Filipinos who, I must say, are very successful here in the US and around the world. They work hard and have that added responsility of taking care of that extended family in their home land.

Flilipinos really never had something big to route for. So here comes this little guy from General Santos who used to shine shoes and sell donuts out on the street. Something that many Filipinos are at least familiar with. With hard work, an incredible work ethic and a strong faith in their religion of preference this little guy has become the talk of the sports world. This is the same story with millions of Filipinos, without the sports and fame.

All of this being said, I say let these people enjoy what they have with the little champ. This little guy means a lot to a great people. Let Filipinos party their ass off and have fun with all of this. Who knows when they will have an opportunity like this again. Filipinos deserve this.

There, I got that off my chest. Now back to the trash talking.

Floyd by UD. LOL

Great post..

By the way.. Pac by KO....

Comment

• Arum trying to sway politicos so his mealtick can continue bringing in the money. Truly the master manipulator extraordinaire of all time!

Comment

Working...
              X