Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where did all the Kessler "fans" go? They've all vanished.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did all the Kessler "fans" go? They've all vanished.....

Now this excludes real Kessler fans like Bat and Kessler who I respect, but what happened to the rest of you guys?

Every day for the last couple of years (ever since he fought Joe coincidentally) they were on here hyping him up, saying he was not just a good but a GREAT fighter, writing ridiculous essays about how he was going to be great and everyone was ducking him.

My theory has always been that these were mostly insecure Joe fandorks that were trying to turn Kessler into an ATG to justify Calzaghe's pathetically weak career in terms of competition...

So where are you guys? How do you feel after Kessler lost to Ward? What are the excuses? What does that say about Joe?

Keep in mind that there probably are not many Danish posters on these boards. I know of 3 I think.

Comment

Are you a believer in triangular theory pisspac?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
        Are you a believer in triangular theory pisspac?
        No and as you may note before you get wound up, I excluded you from this post.

Now you should run along and claim that Ward used steroids to beat Kessler. probably more constructive.

Comment

Kessler fan right here!!!!

Comment

I'm here, I just don't go in NSB no more. It bores the **** out of me. I bet Calzaghe got ****ted on after Kessler lost, that's one of the reasons why I rarely post here anymore.

Give credit to Ward though, he deserved the win.

Comment

besides kessler and battlingnelson i really never saw many kessler fans
              they just thought he had cool tattoos
              but ward should get credit for this fight unintentional headbutts or not

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                I'm here, I just don't go in NSB no more. It bores the **** out of me. I bet Calzaghe got ****ted on after Kessler lost, that's one of the reasons why I rarely post here anymore.

Give credit to Ward though, he deserved the win.
                It bores you? Explain.

Has it changed your opinion of how good kessler was? do you feel like you overestimated his abilities?

Were you a fan before or after the Joe fight?

Comment

Originally posted by P.WILL View Post
                  besides kessler and battlingnelson i really never saw many kessler fans
                  they just thought he had cool tattoos
                  but ward should get credit for this fight unintentional headbutts or not
                  There were tons of guys claiming this about 1-3 years ago (in that time frame).

Its not the headbutts man, he's a cheating roid freak.

Comment

I think most of the guys rooting for kessler were just wanting so see america go 0-3 in the Super Six.

that or they are Calzaghe fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X