Bernard Hopkins - "Floyd makes the black community look bad"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    He's right! ...
    I love it when non-blacks make that decision for us.

Comment

100% correct.

Comment

Floyd's not too bad in all honesty, say what you want to about ducking or whatever, but dude doesn't drink, smoke, never been locked up, stays in shape and is very successful.

I'm not a big fan of his and he can be an ******* but there are much worse role models than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Riley View Post
          This is why I hate Hopkins. He is one race obsessed boxer
          co sign! I ****ing hate that ****, Hopkins pulled the race card in the Calzageh fight too.

I don't get why people say **** like this, i feel it's weakness of character.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
            He's right! ...
            Only a moron would think that one person is representative (or reflects upon) of an entire race.

Especially an ex-con shouting "I would never let a white boy beat me"...shortly before said "white boy" beats him.

Interesting that you are so quick to agree. interesting to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
              I was probably 6 when I watched The Silver Surfer. How times have changed.
              I've never watched the cartoon, only read the comic books. Been a comic book geek ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                I love it when non-blacks make that decision for us.
                Floyd is a pound for pound role model.

He makes his people look REAL good whenever he shows up.

Nard is just jealous. COz he's not the role-model.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
                  co sign! I ****ing hate that ****, Hopkins pulled the race card in the Calzageh fight too.

I don't get why people say **** like this, i feel it's weakness of character.
                  It's a definite character flaw. You're right.

Comment

Who ever said Floyd was a representation of the black community
                    His is an individual and his actions shouldn’t have any bearing on the image of black America. Geez,

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
                      Floyd's not too bad in all honesty, say what you want to about ducking or whatever, but dude doesn't drink, smoke, never been locked up, stays in shape and is very successful.

I'm not a big fan of his and he can be an ******* but there are much worse role models than him.
                      I'm not a fan of Floyd, but to be perfectly honest he's a better man than Bernard "Headbutt & Hold" Hopkins.

Comment

Working...
                      X