Winky Wright and ****m Richardson Talk about Pacquiao/Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brother ****m is the Man!

Comment

Ive been saying this for the longest, Pacquiao is not small by any means, I dont care what weight he started at, he was way bigger than those little guys. At least Im not the only one to not be dumb enough to feed into that bullcrap, big up ****m for putting it out on Broad Street.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Ive been saying this for the longest, Pacquiao is not small by any means, I dont care what weight he started at, he was way bigger than those little guys. At least Im not the only one to not be dumb enough to feed into that bullcrap, big up ****m for putting it out on Broad Street.
        you only agree with whatever is convenient to your argument. ****m also said Mayweather cheated Marquez in their fight. Can we give him props for that too or should we ignore that perspective?

Comment

wow ****m is becoming my favorite dude in boxing..he's damn knowledgeable

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            you only agree with whatever is convenient to your argument. ****m also said Mayweather cheated Marquez in their fight. Can we give him props for that too or should we ignore that perspective?
            You mad? Sure ok whatever he said about Floyd yea ok, now do you agree what he said about Pac.

Comment

I like listening to ****m man he knows his ****. And has a deep understanding of the sport and usually goes more indepth than most.

Comment

damn, naz exposed pacman secret

any no worries... floyd always think his the bigger man anyway because of fighting smaller man most of the time

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                  i think pac is small, but not as small like many people think

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
                    It is a myth. Pac has been fighting in the 140s for several years. Pac was fighting much smaller men at SFW.

did he outweigh them by 20 lbs?

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
                      It is a myth. Pac has been fighting in the 140s for several years. Pac was fighting much smaller men at SFW.
                      When not fighting tune-ups.....Pac was always the underdog for being smaller and had just come up in the weightclass.

Comment

Working...
                      X