Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can Floyd possibly hurt pac when he just gobbled up Cottos best?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

laugh. pure comedy.

oh yeah, the whole challenge thing again. I love how Roach and the Pac camp 'challenge' fighters at catchweights. Oh yeah, for sugar on top of that cherry (picking), they ask them to put their belts on the line.

Hey Yuri! let's fight for that 154 belt yo! but we gotta scrap at 148.
    Hey Juan! let's fight that trilogy yo! but we gotta scrap at 145.
    Hey Floyd! You feather-fisted pillow throwing runner! Let's settle this P4P thing! but we gotta scrap at 145.
    Hey Miguel! let's fight for that 147 belt yo! we can scrap at 143! No? Ok how about 144? No? Ok ok fine, 145! But that's my final offer! I ain't challenging you for that 147 belt at 147! What are you crazy? Fighting for a 147 belt at the 147 weight limit? That's ridiculous!

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    No, he's 40-0 because he's never faced a worthy challenger. Rugged man said it best. I can face 20 girls and be undefeated. You ain't gonna lose unless you take a risk/challenge.

Comment

Possibly I think he can accumulate I ton of clean effective punches and hit Pacquiao as he is coming in, but maybe we see a speedy Pacquiao who won't rush in uncarelessly and give May the oppurtunity to land so many clean punches.

Comment

bump bump

Comment

punches u dont see hurt the most.. pac saw evrything punch that cotto threw coming

Comment

I was still amazed pac took those punches from cotto but I also think cotto has lost some pop from his punches, one reason he use to set up head shots with his relentless body attack and his last few fights he has went away from the body the way he use too. But I think mayweather does have the power to hurt pac or stop him in his tracks when he comes in. I really like this match up, this is the fight that we wanted to see and we got it so lets just enjoy the build up and the fight.

Comment

Floyd hits harder than Cotto, by a lot. Cotto is soft.

Comment

why do people keep for getting about money gays long arm reach advantange he has over pac.he going to keep pac at the end of his punches all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                  Speed and timing , the one you dont see is the one that gets you , after the Cotto fight nobody would believe JMM put him down , dont worry Floyd has enough pop to stop him .
                  U Saying floyd got more pop than Cotto???

Comment

Timing, but I really doubt Mayweather will hurt/buzz Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                      Mayweather isn't Malignaggi..and his power is underrated as hell especially on NSB then again..what isn't overrated or underrated around here right?..lol

Mayweather's got pop in his shots and is fast as ****..he definitely has the tools to be able to hurt and KO Pacman..
                      Correct. I can't wait for the loud mouthed idiots who don't understand timing to get exposed in March. Their excuses should be great.

Comment

Working...
                      X