No announcement yet.

Mayweather looking to silence 92 million Filipinos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRkiller View Post
    No smart guy, I'm not a newby. I'm also not all over Mayweathers **** like half of you Mayweather fans who dont know jack about real fighters. Mayweathers style id defensinve, therefore saying he will deliever an 'ass whooping' on a brawler like Pacquiao is ignorant and leads me to believe you dont know what you're talking about.
    so Floyd at SFW never whooped anyone's ass? He never whooped N'Dou, Gatti, Corley, Bruseles, Mitchell, Zab, etc....? You dont have to like Floyd to admit that he has whooped ass in some fights. Dont act like you have to be a brawler to whoop ass. He busted up all those guys pretty good and was very offensive in all of those fights and was super offensive at SFW

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
      Floyd targeted and hunted Pac like a radar , he agreed to everything at the drop of a hat , he wants this fight more than Ive ever seen him want a fight , I think he is sick of the bull**** said about him and he is going to beat Pac and stop him in the later rounds , a super hungry Floyd is bad news for Pac .
      That's the way i see it Mayweather seems super confident and with good reason imo

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
        so Floyd at SFW never whooped anyone's ass? He never whooped N'Dou, Gatti, Corley, Bruseles, Mitchell, Zab, etc....? You dont have to like Floyd to admit that he has whooped ass in some fights. Dont act like you have to be a brawler to whoop ass. He busted up all those guys pretty good and was very offensive in all of those fights and was super offensive at SFW
        Like I said earlier, he never destroyed any fighter with a good chin. Manny has a good chin, therefore I dont see Floyd beating his ass/knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
          Mayweather looking to silence 92 million Filipinos

December 4, 11:48 AMMississippi Fight Sports ExaminerBrad Cooney

It's going to be a tall order, but Floyd Mayweather Jr is sick to death of the accusations of ducking, and cherry picking, and being labeled a coward and looks to silence everyone who doubts him. Mayweather, an undefeated multiple world champion, in multiple weight divisions has been taking a beating by both the boxing scribes, and the Manny Pacquiao army for years. ]
          LOL. Nobody really thinks about the Filipinos.

Comment

Like I said earlier, he never destroyed any fighter with a good chin. Manny has a good chin, therefore I dont see Floyd beating his ass/knocking him out.
            Gatti was well known for having a glass jaw.

Comment

Originally posted by GG Marquez View Post
              Gatti was well known for having a glass jaw.
              I hope this is sarcastic

Comment

lol, I have seen very few Mayweather fights where he 'whooped' any figters ass, at least not one with a good chin. Floyd is a boring fighter, and please believe that if he wins, it wont be an 'ass whooping', it'll be a decision.
                25 Ko's in 40 fights indicates he has "whooped" at least more than half of his opponents. Even some of the fighters who went the distance got whooped including Judah and Juan Manuel Marquez.

Comment

damn...GG marquez fallin apart

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                    I hope this is sarcastic
                    Gatti went down ALOT bro. However,he had major heart and would get up after almost every knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
                      25 Ko's in 40 fights indicates he has "whooped" at least more than half of his opponents. Even some of the fighters who went the distance got whooped including Judah and Juan Manuel Marquez.
                      Meh, when someones saying that he 'whooped their ass', I'm talking KO wins or at least bloodying the opponent up. Sure, he beat up on Marquez, but Manny knock Marquez down three times in the first round. Manny alos has 38 out of 50 wins from KO. Sorry, but Floyd isnt going to sit there and trade with Manny, and to 'whoop his ass', he would need to. The only way Floyd knocks Manny down is with a quick counter.
                      Last edited by GRkiller; 12-04-2009, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X