Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Wants Pacquiao at 154? Wants 10oz Gloves?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adobostreak View Post
    if this is true.... Mayweather was complaining about the DLH being at 154 and gloves were too big, now he wants a natural lightweight to go up to junior middleweight to fight him? this is getting sad
    Ofcourse i would expect you to think its true.If Roach said the sky is made of **** the pactarts would believe it.Did`nt yall believe Floyd was fighting Mathew Hatton next?

Comment

Not suprising at all. Everyone knows Mayweather is the bigger, taller, broader man with the better pure boxing ability. He wants to take advantage of that. At 154lbs with 10oz gloves we'd see a boring UD.

At 147lbs and 8oz gloves we'd see one of the most interesting fights of the last 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        hell no floyd wtf??? dont make me change my avator and put buboy and manny in the bently and have you running
        yea i hope this is bull****, but it says it wont stop the fight it normal stuff so will see. But if May do this im clowning my own fav fighter **** it

Comment

once again Roach is running his mouth..i think the *******s will "believe" him again now.

I've been waiting to hear from Team Mayweather about everything. However, they are expected to have the fight announced next tuesday and today is Friday so that if this is a problem, then it should be worked out by then.

Comment

Roach to me has NO credibility when it comes to these matters. The other day he was quoted sayin that Floyd didint want to fight in March, not true. 2 days later Floyd was on board for March. If my memory serves me correct I believe he was the one pushing for the May date. Now he's pushin this? Till I hear it from a reputable source I'm putting it in the DOUBT IT part of my brain.

Comment

Originally posted by Shattered Jaw View Post
              Not suprising at all. Everyone knows Mayweather is the bigger, taller, broader man with the better pure boxing ability. He wants to take advantage of that. At 154lbs with 10oz gloves we'd see a boring UD.

At 147lbs and 8oz gloves we'd see one of the most interesting fights of the last 30 years.
              you think Mayweather's history of hand problems is why he doesn't want to fight in 8 oz gloves if what is being said is true of course?

Comment

If Floyd said 154 its just a tactic to set the weight high, if he says he wants the fight at 147 Roach would say they want 144, seriously he would.

Comment

Easy, people just negotiations, it will work out. Can't expect everything to go as smoothly as it was. 154 is ridiculous, Floyd knows it, just talking s***.

Wait, Roach said it? Never mind, this is bulls***.

Comment

a compromise is in order.

154 but with 6 oz. cleto reyes.

Comment

I'm not jumping the gun til I hear something official, but if this is true Floyd is a *****. 154 is too big for Manny 147 is the perfect weight for both of them to fight at and would make the best fight. This fight should be at 147 with
                      8oz gloves. Floys wants Pacs belt he fights at his weight and glove selection.

Comment

Working...
                      X