• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
    yessir!!!

Bob worked that thang out (no ****)

Roach keep your mouth closed next time and quit jumping the gun

NO EXCUSES FOR NEITHER FIGHTER ABOUT THE MARCH 13TH DATE!

Manny accepted so quit talking about how he needs for more to heal his ear and whatever else.

This is the BIGGEST fight in our ear and I'm happy to have a chance to witness it!!

Floyd by late stoppage.
    ahahahhaha........late stoppage.....let's see...you have done to much talking

Comment

On the topic of the ear, it was reported here previously that it was cartilage damage (cauliflower ear), which was treated by a doctor on the night of the fight and was described as a minor injury.

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=23498

A quick search on google news for 'Manny Pacquiao ruptured eardrum' turns up nothing, other than an article in which Paulie Malinagi mentions it in passing in a piece in which he is simply taking shots at Pacman.

PAULIE MALIGNAGGI: "THERE'S SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT MANNY PACQUIAO"

I saw the article in which Roach mentioned a '"broken" eardrum' as an excuse for why Manny needs more time to heal, however based on the lack of credible information on the topic (aside from Roach shooting his mouth off, if you call that credible), I am inclined to believe that Roach was just blowing smoke out of his ass.

If anyone has any credible piece of information on a Manny Pacquiao ruptured eardum, I would love to see it. And I mean this only for the sake of accuracy.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
        Manny's run will officially come to an end on March 13th. Any early bets?

Just to make your bet a little bit more enticing for me, I'll give you 100,000 right now and you bet all your points against me, you for Floyd, and I got Pacman. How's that for starters?

Comment

we jump the gun well not all but now we could say no one is ducking anyone

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
              Manny's run will officially come to an end on March 13th. Any early bets?
              Let me take you up on this, Grustler. It's a little early to say how prepared he will be, though. For now, Ima go conservative and say he takes it on a split d.

Pac over Floyd, for all your points. Let's sig it

Comment

hell yeah let get it on.

Comment

all my points on mayweather.....PM me!!!

Comment

perfect fight to end the decade

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                      all my points on mayweather.....PM me!!!
                      No need to PM you. Let's sig it, Tyde13.

For all your points, Pac takes this

Comment

Working...
                      X