Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dawson Back on HBO in April; Hopkins-Jones Co-feature?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He still wants to fight Jones because than he will be forced to face Dawson.

Comment

now they are desperate to make the fight.... f*** them this fight should had been made 10yrs ago.... nobody cares for this fight anymore

Comment

Originally posted by larry x View Post
        why would he still fight roy??
        why do you still have roy in your avi?

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        As a Dawson fan, I'm hoping he takes on Cloud since Pascal and Dia have the rematch going.
        dawson beats cloud easily. hopkins is the bigger fight.

Originally posted by fjvillanueva View Post
        now they are desperate to make the fight.... f*** them this fight should had been made 10yrs ago.... nobody cares for this fight anymore
        i concur. wasn't THAT excited about it before yesterday.....i always knew hopkins would wipe the floor with roy, and yesterday confirmed it. NO REASON whatsoever for hopkins to move ahead with this fight. it's funny now, thinking back to mayweather-marquez, and the stunt hopkins had the nerve to pull after that fight. i lost some respect for him then, if he proceeds with this roy rematch, i will lose the rest.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman932 View Post
          I want to see Hopkins-Jones about as much as I want to watch somebody suffering and dying from Alzheimers.
          Lmaaaaaoooo.... Sad, but I couldn't but laugh.

Comment

yes! Excellent card. Don't complain.

Dawson vs Pascal
            Hopkins vs Jones Jr II

Dawson vs Hopkins later this year. As things turn out it's better than before.

Comment

Lol that was a funny article

Hopkins should not fight Roy Jones next, that fight will not sell to the public, especially after the way that Roy just got stopped by a virtual unknown. Hopkins next fight should it be at Light heavweight should be against Chad Dawson. I can also see Hopkins fighting a Lucian Bute. With the Sad Super 6 tournament going on, the options for him at 168 are slim. Haye would be an interesting fight at the end of next year but his next fight should be against Dawson hands down..

Comment

The funny thing is i believe an Hopkins vs Jones PPV would generate more money than Dawson vs Hopkins. Evryone say they don'T want to see it but they would still watch it. Dawson need to do something to break his image of a boring fighter, i think he need to go to heavyweight right now like David Haye, thats where he would generate the most money...

About B-Hop vs Jones, i have to say that with how bad Jones looked, its pointless to fight now... even tho B-Hop showed he still has speed but no more raw power left in him, much like Jones himself so it would prolly end up a decision...

Comment

Shaw was clearly mocking Hopkins here. Kinda funny too.

Comment

Gary Shaw is a fat piece of **** slimeball. Hopefully he dies soon

Comment

So Dawson, the Light Heavyweight Champion isn't going to fight until April...five months from now close to seven months between fights. This si not what i want to see from a champion. Poor promoting. Poor managing.

Comment

Working...
                      X