No announcement yet.

Geography wizard: Bernard Hopkins thinks Australia is in Europe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geography wizard: Bernard Hopkins thinks Australia is in Europe

When you talk about a man of his convictions, I immediately think of Bernard “The Executioner” Hopkins.
    BHop went to State Pen and to Penn State.

But I didn’t know he was an expert on geography until after beat overmatched Enrique Ornelas in his hometown of Philadelphia Wednesday night.

In a weak attempt at trying to salvage a rematch with Roy Jones, who was crumpled in 122 seconds Sydney, Australia, the night before, Hopkins was looking for some excuse for Roy’s crushing defeat.

“That’s why I never go to Europe (to fight),” Hopkins said.

Last time I checked, Australia was a continent to itself but apparently BHop believes the country is somewhere near Germany , France and Spain.

I know, Austria or Australia, what's the freaking difference?

Wait until he finds out “Wizard Of Oz” has nothing to do with the Aussies but features Dorothy, who is not in Kansas anymore.

On second thought, don’t bring it up.

Can you imagine his confusion if you told this rocket surgeon that there are two Kansas Cities, one in Kansas and one in Missouri.

Information overload alert!

Now I believe that guy who told me Hopkins likes to "conversate" with the lady's voice on the GPS inside the BHopmobile.

link

Comment

He went to prison not princeton

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
        He went to prison not princeton

Comment

Australia is a european colony.

It's way too hot there for europeans thats why australians are red except for the aboriginals , so bhop is right and wrong.

Comment

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahhah ahahahahahahahahaah

"im from the hood"

Comment

what a ******

Comment

Originally posted by Sutekh uvdabrix View Post
                Australia is a european colony.

It's way too hot there for europeans thats why australians are red except for the aboriginals , so bhop is right and wrong.

So before the war of independence Bore Hard Slopkins would have been born in Europe too then?

This thread contains no surprises for me, though - newsflash: a Fat Yank knows nothing about geography. What next - a Fat Yank is seen being overweight and borderline ******ed?

Comment

It's very basic Geography.

A 5-year-old in Britain would know this.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post

So before the war of independence Bore Hard Slopkins would have been born in Europe too then?
                    I learn something new everyday,lol

Comment

Working...
                    X