This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
    I didn't need to open the thread to know your prediction. All I had to do was read the title.

Wasn't Ping Ping coined by Butterball or was it some other fatass?
    I was gonna put Gayleather but I decided one nickname was peurile enough.

"Butterball" is an alt spoof of Kingdosia, an overweight poster who talks like he's a "playa". That's the whole point... why would a poster who was fat call themselves "Butterball"?

The fact that people need this explained to them is troubling me.

Comment

A lot of people predicted the Hopkins Ud too.. A lot of people in vegas and on the forums. You think you're that special? floyd on a sd.

Comment

Originally posted by FiliForce View Post
        his name is pacquiao.

will bump this thread when pacman wins, rob_tc MK2
        His name's Ping Ping.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... nothing pelsonar.

Comment

Originally posted by viewsat View Post
          A lot of people predicted the Hopkins Ud too.. A lot of people in vegas and on the forums. You think you're that special? floyd on a sd.
          I do I think I'm amazing.

I don't care what people picked in Vegas or on the forum(s)... what did they pick HERE?

All I read HERE was about how Moby was the new Tyson

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
            Strange, because I could have sworn I saw him carrying JMM early in the year.

And triangular logic is meaningless, so what The Paler has to do with this is beyond me.

I stand by my prediction.
            Carrying JMM? LMFAO. What a joke. Floyd pressed for the KO. He then realised a 37 year old career featherweight was too dangerous/tough still and coasted to the UD.

Personally I think Pacquiao carried Morales in the first fight and could have knocked him out at any stage he wanted...

No scratch that - he has carried everyone is his career that he didn't KO. He should really have a 100% KO record so for this argument we will assume that is the case.

Floyd will not stop Pacquaio. Floyd punches like a baby girl at WW. There is a reason he would never face Williams, Plastercheato, Mosely etc - he has nothing to keep them off. If shot ass DLH can get a decision on one card against Floyd by flailing his arms like a ****** twice a round then I'll take Manny over Floyd any day.

Comment

I was gonna put Gayleather but I decided one nickname was peurile enough.

"Butterball" is an alt spoof of Kingdosia, an overweight poster who talks like he's a "playa". That's the whole point... why would a poster who was fat call themselves "Butterball"?

The fact that people need this explained to them is troubling me.
              To make themselves feel better about their overall fat assery I suppose.

Comment

don't know yet who'll win between fraud and pac.

i do know that both would've beat carl baker though.

Comment

I do I think I'm amazing.

I don't care what people picked in Vegas or on the forum(s)... what did they pick HERE?

All I read HERE was about how Moby was the new Tyson
                  This is going to be even more fun.

Only question is will the Floyd hate patrol or the super pac fans kill themselves first?

Comment

racists like you should kill yourself then the world would be a better place for all.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      racists like you should kill yourself then the world would be a better place for all.
                      How is he racist? Nutty fanboys should kill themselves.

Seriously, are you going to slit your wrists when Pac loses?

Comment

Working...
                      X