Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jones vs Green : Fixed Fight Conspiracy Theory (Video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirin Ichiban View Post
    Yes Roy took a dive (bull****) and through out the multimillion dollar payday against BHop. Stupidest **** I've heard in some time.
    If you think about it, why would Roy Jones, knowing he was on his way out the door let B-Hop of all people retire him? They fuking hate each other.

Either way, you're probably right. Roy got KTFO. Fair and Square.

Comment

what an idiot, Roy got smashed theres no 2 ways about it

fixed fight??? LMFAO They were already talking up the Hopkins Jones rematch

Comment

Funny, I was thinking: What if Roy took a dive to open up the March 13th (RJJ-Hopkins)date for Pac-Mayweather? Money can buy almost anyone. I'm not saying this is so but in boxing today you never can be sure. It didn't look like the right he got hit with landed very flush from the angle I saw it from.

Comment

That punch didnt even land, he should of took lessons from Sheldon on how to dive properly.

Comment

fuuuuuuccccckkkkkkkkkk.how did i miss those odds

Comment

theresanother video on youtube with better quality and you can hear a bang when the punch landed. Roy was KTFO

Comment

even the sound the punch made when it landed was loud

Comment

Check out the BANG and tell me the punch didnt landed...

Comment

The fight was not fixed. The punch did not land on Roy's chin. Danny struck a nerve called the brachial plexus which is located in the neck right below the ear. It has the same effect as hitting someone with a perfect chin shot. You can get light headed, dizzy, knocked out, or ever kill someone with a blow to that nerve depending on how you strike it.

Roy Jones wouldn't have known what was going on because he was probably aware that his chin was not touched. Also Danny probably didn't know that he struck that nerve either.

http://jiu-jitsusensei.blogspot.com/...in-action.html

Comment

Wow i just slowed my copy of it down and the punch did look like it missed.

Comment

Working...
                      X