No announcement yet.

Dont expect Manny to sign the deal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiriculdigul View Post
    If somebody there can translate stupid for me, I might understand this post a little
    Let's wait and see

Comment

Originally posted by spiriculdigul View Post
      If somebody there can translate stupid for me, I might understand this post a little
      Let's see what you say now

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Harvey View Post
        The usual Bob Arum bull **** will follow.He will come back and tell us' Manny's very happy with the deal.I'm expecting the signed contract in my inbox on Monday,Manny's just gonna go through it with his advisors but he's agreed with the conditions'

Of course the contract wont be signed by the Monday.Afterwards Manny will claim' the money's too little and Mayweather's too big,he should come in at 141lbs and if he comes in @ 142 he should pay $1m for every pound gained.Mayweather should be trained by Jeff Mayweather and come into the ring at 141.5'This **** will go on and of course Mayweather wont budge.The usual **** will follow,'I cant get in touch with Manny'Arum will say,Manny will continue giving interviews about how he is the bigger draw and he deserves more.This is how Arum does business,it's a well orchestrated move.
        Not far off the mark.Why were you banned

Comment

Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
          Gayweather already agrees to Arum's proposal of a 60/40 purse split in favor of Pacquiao. I bet Pacquiao will bargain for a 70/30 purse and PPV split in his favor.
          I know Pac is such a dick head

Comment

Working...
          X