No announcement yet.

Is Floyd's head getting bigger? Roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
    I dont think Pac is on roids personally, but allegations have come from Kermit Cintrion, Paulie Malinaggi and Floyd Mayweather Sr.
    There have been no legitimate allegations about Floyd doing roids from any source other than *******s on boxing forums.
    So what does that say about Manny then? There have been allegations from two professional fighters and a former fighter turned trainer...

and no allegations about Floyd...
    I did say already that whoever is using it should be exposed and should be stripped of whatver belts they may have and their monies eraned get confiscated if found guilty.

I'm no ******* even if i did bet on him several times doesn't mean i'm one already but all those allegations from those boxers/former boxers and trainers is all just hearsay and they should be tested thoroughly also if ever an investigation is warranted. The accuser shouldn't go scotfree for all we know they're on it too as they suspect and people who uses knows it too.

Maybe with regards to floyd no boxer has said anything yet as they thought all those telling effects he had is just normal decline or he was just actually cherry picking and had some serious mental issues like his dad.

But i'm all for it actually, everybody should get tested. Even i would voluntarily get a test too just in case people say i might be using too since i know too much.

For now, all i can say is floyd's recent antics points to one direction only...

Comment

I dont think Manny is on roids, but I am pointing out the hypocritical claims of the thread starter.
      It's not Hypocrisy, it's Satire.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        If Mayweather is on something; most not be working then. Because he has declined in everything on the move up to the higher divisions.
        which makes perfect sense because sugar Shane Mosley lost a step too when he roided up. He lost alot of speed when he did roids or w/e he was doing. He wasn't as quick on his feet neither.

Comment

There is no evidence that Floyd is on roids, it seems like a desperation move by *******s to remove pressure from Pac's steroid allegations.
          YOu Gayweather jizzers are speculating, so am I. There's no evidence of Pacman doping besides hearsay and your superficial conjectures. And that's all I'm doing. I've heard boxing people who say GAyweather is a doper. I also see some superficial changes that allow me to infer even further.

Get your goddam heads straight. You want to play this game. I'll stick it to you ***gooots all night long.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
            which makes perfect sense because sugar Shane Mosley lost a step too when he roided up. He lost alot of speed when he did roids or w/e he was doing. He wasn't as quick on his feet neither.
            Very good point. There are a lot of dopers in boxing. Most have gotten worse a la Mosley and Vargas.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Johnson View Post
              Who knows for how long Shane was doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by markfrombrookly View Post
                What are you talking about? Mayweather had WAY MORE POWER when he fought at 130 and that power dropped significantly. You cant say the same for Manny Pacthemroids. Who's power has DRAMATICALLY increased even though he's fighting guys naturally bigger then him and he was never known to be a one punch knockout artist. Hmmm now who's on steroids??
                You're on crack.

Manny doesn't cut as much weight anymore, that's all. Cutting too much means he ain't as effective.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Working...
                X