Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Pay $50 For PBF-Matt Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I don't find a stream, I'm not watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner View Post
      The 30-year-old was already breaking new ground when he beat Miguel Cotto, on November 14, to win a world title in a seventh different weight division. It was after that victory at welterweight that he said that he believed his ascent through the weights had come to a natural end. However, Roach clearly has other ideas — and Pacquiao tends to follow his advice.

“The Mayweather fight is the fight the world wants to see,” Roach said. “It’s going to be the biggest pay-per-view fight of all time. But I think we will fight one fight before that.”

Roach said that Pacquiao’s schedule will be constructed around his political ambitions and the elections in the Philippines on May 10. “But there is a March date for him to fight,” Roach said. “People think I am crazy but I want him to win his eighth title against Yuri Foreman at 154lb. That’s my idea — then fight Mayweather in September. And then retire.”

DUCK DUCK DUCK
      Duck what? He just said he wants to fight someone else BEFORE he fights Floyd. The Hatton/Floyd story came out first so Roach is just saying, "no point in just sitting around doing nothing while we wait for him to get some extra practice, might as well win another world champsionship while we wait.

Comment

Garbage~ hell naaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Comment

I bet the stadium or whichever place they will held this fight will go on full capacity. (It's free!)

It will be the first time to see Floyd's fraudness there gets exposed but the *****s will make excuses again as usual.

Comment

so if he does take a tuneup and the ppv numbers nosedive, doesn't that kill some leverage he has in negotiations?

Comment

I might take a peek at it if they offer Kronenburg Blanc rebates.

Comment

shoulda made the poll public...i wanna know the 3 people who voted yes

Comment

they say no now, but later they'll be taking out their wallets

Comment

I think I'll buy a couple of snails and watch them **** instead.

Comment

lol...i think i saw this same thread before the Mayweather/Marquez fight

Comment

Working...
                      X