No announcement yet.

"Two of the sport's "good guys" are cheaters!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    Then why watch boxing? Or American Football? Because you want to see PED using athletes?
    I don't care if they do or don't. Obviously most of them do.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I don't care if they do or don't. Obviously most of them do.

Next time you see a KO, guys with great staminas, explosive quickness, and granite chins--attribute it to PEDs.

Comment

Next time you see a KO, guys with long staminas, explosive quickness, and granite chins--attribute it to PEDs.
        Thanks, will do.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Thanks, will do.
          Good to hear.

Comment

Look! Little Asian drug cheats! They're all at it!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by iDarren View Post
              At the risk of sounding ignorant.. who is Michael Palitoni?
              best post so far!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                best post so far!!!!
                co sign who the hell is this guy? Who died and left him boss? Is he a close friend of either camp or someone wh used to work in one of their camps? Maybe he is just some jealous arse who like to destroy big sports figures and try to extort them or ruin the images they worked so hard to build. Listen honestly it wouldnt be the first time someone lied about knowing something about a major sports star......I agree with Mellow who the hell is this guy?....Lefty

Comment

Good to hear.
                  Always .

Comment

Originally posted by LEFTYGUNZZ View Post
                    co sign who the hell is this guy? Who died and left him boss? Is he a close friend of either camp or someone wh used to work in one of their camps? Maybe he is just some jealous arse who like to destroy big sports figures and try to extort them or ruin the images they worked so hard to build. Listen honestly it wouldnt be the first time someone lied about knowing something about a major sports star......I agree with Mellow who the hell is this guy?....Lefty

but pieloti sounds italian!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmzzz could it be the italian dragon tryin to dissmis packys accomplishments!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post

but pieloti sounds italian!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmzzz could it be the italian dragon tryin to dissmis packys accomplishments!!!!!
                      Yeah man you know those ginnies always trying to extort somebody. Everybody pays somebody right? "you even know what a bookie does?" answer: "yeah he pays you!"....My favorite line from the movie departed....Lefty

Comment

Working...
                      X